Epilogue

Two years later..

A guy was sitting on the cliff with a bottle of alcohol in his hand. He was devastated. Tears were rolling down his eyes. He took a sip from the bottle, which he was not liking, but at this point in time, this bitter liquid was his support. His dreams were shattered. His heart broke, and his lover broke his heart. He broke the bottle by throwing it hard on the ground. He stood up from the ground and started walking. His steps were not steady, and with his unsteady steps, he reached the girl's house again. A broken heart is more painful than a heart attack.

"A..Aadhya gate khol baby.." he said and started pressing the bell non-stop.

His tongue was stuttering. Here the girl's condition was no less. She was crying mess. Due to her status and insecurities she had lost her first love. She shooed him away from her life. Little did she knew that he would come back again. She knew he loves her and she loves him too.

Her parents listened to his voice and opened the door. They god shocked after looking at his condition. His hair were messy and clothes were dismantled. He looked broken.

"Agastya beta..tum aise? Ye kya haal bana rakha hai?" asked her mother.

He looked at her father and closed his eyes in shame. He never wanted them witness him in this situation like he is literally intoxicated. He fixed his hair and clothes from his shivering hands which was of no use.

"Aadhya kaha hai aunty? Please usko bula do please." he pleaded.

"Agastya baba aap ghar jao abhi aap hosh mein nahi ho.." said her father.

"Aap samhaj nahi rahe ho kuch bhi please Aadhya ko bula do.. kaha hai vo? Apne room mein hai? haan?" asked Agastya.

He started going towards her room but felt a pull in his hand. He turned back and saw her father holding his hand.

'Ghar jaiye Agastya baba.." he whispered.

"Mera Aadhya se milna bahut zaruri hai. Ek baar milne dijiye please Baba please.."he whispered back.

Her father left his hand as he saw his misty eyes and the honesty in his eyes. He knew he loved her daughter. He left his hand. He started banding the door loudly.

"Aadhya please gate khol baby" he screamed.

Aadhya's mother looked at her husband who sat down on the sofa quietly and dialled a number.

Here Aadhya was crying while leaning her back on the door.

"Aadhya I know tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho. Tumhari aankhon mein pyar dekha hai maine. Tumhein nahi pasand jab mai kisi aur ladki se baat bhi karta hoon toh. I have seen jealousy in your eyes. Please baby khol na darwaza. Ek baar wajah toh bata de. Kyu kar rahi hai ye sab? I will die without you please." Pleaded Agastya.

"Agastya!!!" He heard his name and turned.

He saw his parents standing with a worried look on their face. They were surprised to look at son. He was drunk and looked so broken. He came towards them with unsteady steps. Sidharth held him as he was about to fall.

"Mom Dad aap please bolo na Aadhya ko ke gate khole. Vo meri baat nahi maan rahi hai." Said Agastya.

"Beta ghar chal. Hum kal baat karenge araam se.." said Shehnaaz.

"Mom aap samhaj kyu nahi rahe ho? Vo baat nahi kar rahi hai mere se. Mai mar jaunga uske bina." He screamed like a maniac.

Sidharth slapped him hard. He doesn't know how to handle himself and falls to the ground. Shehnaz panics and helps Agastya to get up from the ground. They take him home. Both Shehnaaz and Sidharth were completely silent until they reached home.