Chapter-39

Sidharth was walking back and forth in the room. He so wanted to confront Adi and break his teeth for teaching his daughter about the first night.

"Suhaag raat ka toh bata diya.. kahi ye toh nahi bata diya ke kya hota hai suhaag raat pe? Kahi sex?? Nahin nahi nahi.. aisa nahi ho sakta..agar bata diya hua toh??" He was talking to himself.

Sana was looking at her husband, who was behaving as if he had gone mad. She rolled her eyes. She was happy somewhere inside after seeing his protective nature towards Rida.

She saw the glass of milk on the bedside. She picked it up and drank the whole glass. He noticed her.

"Saara dudh pi gayi?" He asked in disbelief while coming towards her.

"Pyaas lagi thi" she said innocently.

"Oh..hmm.." he said and sat beside her thinking about Adi again.

Shehnaaz shook her head and started removing her nosepin. He noticed her and stopped her. She looked at him confusedly. He held her hand and made her stand in front of the mirror. She was facing the mirror, and he stood behind her. He started removing the hairpins and untying the dupatta from her head. He removed the mang tika.

"Itni saari pins?" He said after looking at the bunch of hairpins on the dressing table.

Sana giggled. She stopped when she saw him looking at her keenly. He took out the last pin, and her long, silky hair opened. He slid his finger through it and kissed her hair. She smiled shyly. He removed her earrings and kissed her earlobe. Goosebumps started rising on her skin. He removed her necklace and kissed her neck. He noticed her. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing heavily. He turned her around, removed her nose pin, and kissed her nose. She didn't dare to open her eyes. He was happy to see his effect on her. He noticed her face. He felt proud and happy to see mangalsutra hanging on her neck, vermillion in her hairline, hand filled with henna and red Choora in her hands. He creased her lips and kissed her. His kisses were intense. Shehnaaz's legs felt like jelly. She could not stand properly due to the intensity. She held the dressing table in her hand to save herself from falling. He broke the kiss when he felt her breathless. Lipstick was smudged. He picked her up in his arms and walked towards the bed. He laid her on the bed and hovered over her.

"Shehnaaz ijazat hai? He asked.

She smiled shyly and turned. He plastered kisses on her back. He opened the hooks on her blouse and saw a few marks. He creased them. She got conscious. She turned immediately in fear.

"Conscious kyu ho rahi hai meri jaan? Ye nishan teri himmat ke saboot hai ke tu kitni strong hai. Tu ladi hai apni bachi ke liye. Kabhi bhi khud ke upar self doubt mat karna. Samjhi." He said. She nodded.

He turned her again and started kissing her marks more intensely. Her heart was pounding loudly. He removed her blouse completely and turned her on her back. Her eyes were closed. He removed his kurta. His eyes roamed on her body. He started giving her wet kisses on her neck and chest.He bit her birthmark. She hissed. He rolled his tongue to ease her pain. He held her bosoms and started devouring them. Sana started suffering like a fish without water. The room temperature was getting hotter. He kissed her navel and opened the string of her lehenga. He removed it completely. He saw a few marks on her thighs as well. He kissed them as well. He plastered a kiss on her stretch marks.

"My strong bacha." He whispered which was heard by Shehnaaz.

Tears started forming in her eyes. She never thought that she would find a man like him in her life. She was thankful to God.

He removed the last piece of cloth from her body. He removed his clothes completely. Sana saw him and immediately closed her eyes. He chuckled.

"Araam se dekhle meri jaan. Tera hi toh hoon." He said.

She was shy. He used his fingers first to make her comfortable. He found her wet.

"So wet for me, haan." His naughty talk made her more wet.

He came on top of her and kissed her forehead.

"You can stop me anytime, Jaan. If you feel any pain.", He said. She nodded.

He positioned himself and slowly started entering her. She felt pain. He was noticing her face. He stopped.

"Dard ho raha hai? We can do it some other time." He said.

"No please. Please make love to me, Sidharth." She whispered.

Their eyes were locked. He entered her completely. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure. He started pounding. The two were lost in their world.

He looked at her sleeping figure. Her vermillion was smudged on her forehead. He was happy and satisfied to see marks on her body. She was looking like a mess. A beautiful mess. He kissed her forehead, took her in his arms, and slept.

Sana woke up and saw her husband sleeping. She was happy. She kissed his cheeks and got up from the bed. She was sore. She took hot shower to calm her nerves and came out of the washroom. He was still sleeping.

She went outside and saw maa in the kitchen.

"Maa sorry sorry late ho gaya.." she apologised.

"Are koi baat nahi beta. Itna bhi late nahi hua. Chal ab bata kya khayegi Shanta bana rahi hai." Said maa.

"Maa Rida?" Asked Sana.

"Vo so rahi hai. Mai usse uthati hoon. Tab tak tu Shanta ko bata de kya khana hai." Said maa.

"Maa mai banau?" Sana asked.

"Nahi bache. Tu araam se baith na."said maa.

Sana showed her puppy eyes. Maa shook her head.

"Acha theek hai. Ye looks mujhe mat de. Bana le nashta par bas aaj ke liye." She said.

"Ok" she said and kissed her cheeks happily.

Sana instructed Shanta to boil potatoes in a pressure cooker. She kept water in a pan to prepare tea.

Sidharth's sleep broke due to the sound of cooker whistles. He spread his arms to find Sana. He opened his eyes and saw the other side empty. He sat on the bed. Last night, flashes roamed in front of his eyes. He smiled and got up from the bed to take a shower. He went outside and saw Sana making breakfast in the kitchen. He went directly inside the kitchen and hugged from the back. Sana was startled by the sudden hug.

"Kya kar rahe ho koi aa jayega.. choro na please." Sana pleaded.

"Chorne ke liye nahi pakda hai. Aur meri good morning kiss kaha hai biwi?" He said.

Sana smiled shyly after listening to Biwi from his mouth. Shanta entered the kitchen. She looked at the view and ran away while giggling. Both of them separated due to her giggles. Sana stared at him angrily and he laughed nervously.

Rida came running towards Sidharth.

"Papa.." she laughed and kissed him on his cheeks.

"Mera bacha" Sidharth made her sit on his lap and started feeding her Aalo parantha. Maa and Sana also joined them. Sana made suji halwa and gave it to maa. She gave her money as Shagun.

"Papa vo kab hoga?" Asked Rida.

"Kya princess?" Asked Sidharth.

"Huhh.. honeymoon?" Said Rida.

"What the.." said Sidharth loudly.

Ok guys. Apki writer sharam se pani pani ho chuki hai. I have never written mature scenes. This is my first time and I hope it is not vulgar. Please let me know if it is.

Signing off..
S..