Chapter-32

She laid Rida down on the bed and left the room. She was very tired. She hadn't eaten anything since the morning. She went into the kitchen to get some water, and the doorbell rang. She knew who was at the door. She huffed. She didn't have the courage to answer his questions. She pushed open the door with a cold face. He pushed her inside lightly and cupped her cheeks with his hands.

"What happened, sweetheart? Haan? Why are you upset?" He asked impatiently.

Sana's eyes remained on the ground, and Sidharth's eyes were fixed on Sana's face. He was trying to read her face. She just looked devastated. He knew something was wrong, which she was hiding.

"I love you. You know, right?" He said it assuredly.

Tears fell on his hand. She removed his hand from her face and turned her back on him. He was confused by her behavior.

"Aap chale jao yahan se, please, she requested.

He frowned. He didn't know why she was behaving so strange all of a sudden.

"What happened, baba? We can talk now," he said politely.

"Please don't make it difficult for me, Sidharth. Please leave," she said.

When there was no sound for 2 minutes, she turned around and saw that he was standing there. The tears haven't stopped.

"Agar tumhein lagta hai ke tumhare aise aankhe churane se aur bolne se mai chala jaunga toh tum bahut badi galatafehemi mein ho sweetheart. Main kahi nahi jaane wala. Samjhi tum?
"Ab batao kya hua hai? Tum office se kaha chali gayi thi? Rida ko bhi lene nahi aayi. Where were you?" Said Sidharth softly.

Sana started crying badly. When she didn't have the courage to stand up, she sat down on the floor and started crying. Sidhartha's heart was in his mouth when he saw such a situation. He wanted to know what had happened to Sana, who was behaving like this. He had an idea that there was something eating her inside, but she was not telling him. He was scared. He sat down in front of her and held her hand tightly.

"Batao," he whispered slowly.

"I think we should end our relationship," she said while crying.

"Kya?" He couldn't believe his ears.

"Please..let's over this.." she whispered and started hiccuping.

"Kya hua hai meri jaan please bata na.. aise kyu bol rahi hai.. please bata dil mein mat rakh" he pleaded with teary eyes.

"Log sochte hai ke.." she said with trembling lips.

"Ke?" He asked.

"I am your mistress.." she finished the sentence while crying.

He was shocked to hear people's thoughts. How can anyone think so low?

"I am not.. I am not.." she screamed and started wriggling. He held her hands tightly.

She started shivering; her breath was uneven. Her body was not under her control. Sidharth understood in a second that she was getting a panick attack. He cupped her face.

"Saans le meri jaan please.. please..copy me.. inhale and exhale.." he did the actions.

Sana looked at him with great difficulty. She copied his actions and started breathing normally slowly after some time. She had no energy left. She loosened her body. Sidharth hugged her tightly.

"Kisne kaha?" He asked.

She released herself from his arms. He forcefully held her again.

"Kisne kaha?" He asked firmly.

"Office mein" she whispered and looked down.

He understood colleague behavior today. He broke the hug and held her face in his hands.

"Kya aaj tak mere actions se ya mere tumhe touch karne se ek baar bhi tumhe ghin aayi ya uncomfortable feel hua? She nodded negatively.

Aaj tak ek baar bhi tumhein gandi nazar se dekha maine?

"Nahi kabhi bhi nahi" she said.

"Mistress ka matlab pata hai na tumhein. Toh tum mujhe batao kya tum meri mistress ho?" He asked.

She looked down.

"Upar dekh kar jawab do" he asked angrily by clutching her jaw tightly.

"Nahi" she whispered.

"Toh fir? Logo ki baatein kyu affect kar rahi hai tumhein? Kya mera pyaar itna kamzor hai ke logo ki baatein tumhe affect kar rahi hai? Haan? Tumhein un par yakeen hai lekin humare pyaar par yakeen nahi?" He was hurt. He left her jaw.

"Logo ki suni tumne. Logo ka toh kaam hota hai bolna. Hum kya hai ye Hume pata hai aur ye Hume unhe batane ki zaroorat nahi. Saala kuch bhi karo kam padta hai." He got up and kicked the table.

Sana got up quietly and stood near his arm. She held his coat and tugged on it. He looked at her.

"Sorry," she whispered.

He removed her hand from his coat and went to the balcony. He took out cigarette from his pocket and lightened it. Sana took it out from his mouth and threw it. He looked at her angrily.

"Aapne promise kiya tha ke aap nahi piyoge" she said slowly.

He chuckled bitterly.

"Tumhein kyu farak pad raha hai? Tum jao logo ki baaton par dhyaan do. Unki baatein suno" he taunted.

Sana bend her head.

"Sorry" she whispered.

"You know what Shehnaaz. I am feeling like a fool.  Khud ko chu**** lag raha hoon jo apne pyaar pe yakeen nahi dila paya. Tujhe pata hai teri problem kya hai? Tu logo ki baatein sun kar mujhse alag ho sakti hai kyunki tujhe unki padi hai lekin mai tere liye tujhse alag ho sakta hoon kyunki mujhe teri padi hai. Agar tujhe mujhse alag hone se khushi milti hai toh ja khush hoja ". He said while looking into her eyes last time and left the place.

Ab kya hoga?

Signing off..
S..