Chapter Five

We got back to Adams and everyone was asking what happened.

Brad was really pissed off and I didn't understand why.

"I'm gonna go talk to Matt."

"Why? You too barely know each other. I don't understand."

Adam stood next to me.

"Ellie. Brad and Matt are siblings."

I looked at Brad. "What? No. No way. Why would he hide something like that from me? And why didn't you say anything?"

"Matt and I don't exactly get along. We just never had that sibling relationship that most people have. He just moved out one day and I never saw him again. He didn't want you to know."

"Why though? He knew you guys are my favorite band and he didn't mention that he was related to you?"

"Look from what I know Matt isn't a bad person, but if he's hurt you then I need to have a talk with him."

I sighed and looked at Adam. "Look Matt and I's relationship was perfect. I really thought we were going to get married. I don't know where his jealousy problem came from, but I promise you that if he had hit me before or anything like that I would have ended things."

"I'll go talk to him. We leave for tour tomorrow night so hopefully he wants to talk to you before we leave."

"Okay."

Brad walked away and Adam stared at me. "I don't know what to do Adam. Matt, I really did love him. I don't want to lose him."

"Hey everything's going to be okay. How about we get some sleep and we can figure everything out in the morning."

I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. What made Matt act out like that? I knew it had something to do with Nora. I decided to go find Nora and ask her.

I found Noras address on Adams fridge and drove to her house. I knocked on her door. She opened it and didn't say anything.

"Look I'm not here to yell at you. I'm still pissed off and I don't like you, but we need to talk. I need to figure out why Matt has been acting this way."

She smiled. "Why would I tell you that?"

"Nora who's at the door?"

I looked and saw Matt. Brad was also there.

I pushed past Nora and walked up to Matt.

"Matt please. I know theres stuff going on. I can help you. You just have to tell me whats going on. Please."

He didn't say anything.

"Matt she's right. We can figure this out." Brad said.

Matt looked back at me. "No. You never noticed that anything was wrong. Why now?"

"Matt." Nora said.

He looked at me. "Look I'm sorry, about everything."

"What do you mean?"

"I know your in love with me, but I don't think I love you anymore. Now please leave. I don't want your help, or Brads, or anyone else's."

"No! I'm not leaving you!"

He pushed me away from him and Brad caught me before I could fall. We left and it was raining outside.

Brad got me to my car and I just sat there.

"Look I'm sure everything's going to work out. I'm sorry that he did that."

I nodded my head. "Its okay." I started my car and Brad got in his and we drove back to Adams. We walked in and Adam was sitting in the living room.