Detail

Austin Timberlake, a boy who is mentally unstable with thick anime chicks who don't even exist, is a 15 year old male who lives in Dayton Ohio.

Austin lays in his bed and stares at the hentai playing on his phone, his eyes taking in every detail of the woman's physique. He leans his head back further in to he pillow, reaching hands down to his crotch, gently rubbing his throbbing dick. He doesn't think too much for his actions before he hears his mother voice outside his bedroom door. "Austin? Are you still awake?." She speaks while opening the door and looking down at her son. Austin quickly pulls his hands off his crotch and shuts off his phone that plays the hentai. His mother sighs, leaning against the door frame and twiddling with her thumbs. "You know it's 11:00, right? And your still up on your phone.." She says in a slightly mockful tone. Despite her mockfulness I understand I have to go the sleep at some point. "Alright alright, goodnight mom.." Austin interrupts shortly after his mother's words, his hands grasping the bedsheets and pulling them up over himself. Hearing his mother sigh and leave the room, he starts to rest his arms behind his head while reaching over on his nightstand for his earbuds with his other hand. He slips them on and starts playing music on his phone, listening to it and mumbling the lyrics to himself in his dark, cold room.