The Lego spuderman-NSFW⚠️💃🏻❤️

I can't help but let out a moan and blush, feeling him prompt me up into doggy style. His large hands grope my ass, spreading my ass cheeks like butter. It wasn't even a second before he thrusts his long hard dick in my ass, feeling my asshole retract as he fucks my bum as a rapid pace. I can't help but roll my eyes back, moaning loudly as he fucks my tiny booty. I bet the only thing that went through his head right now is how tight my hole was, how good it felt on his length. He moans and leans his head back, pushing more of himself into my booty bum bum. I was almost screaming, feeling my dick sway back and forth against my legs. I can feel myself precum onto the floor, reaching down to stroke myself as he fuck me. His onto hand slowly replaces mine, stroking my dick and making me whine and groan. My voice cracks and I can feel myself getting closer to orgazam. "I-I'm bouta.. CuuUmm.." I speak and pant rapidly, rolling my eyes back and feeling myself cum onto the hard floor, feeling his liquid fill my asshole and drip down onto my buttcheeks. He lets out a groan after me, cumming in my ass and letting it drip onto my balls. He pulls out and leans on my bum, desperate for air. He pats my back and gets off of me, standing up and letting his suit faze onto himself. His luscious body is now covered by his suit, him walking back over to his computer area and getting back to work like normal. He didn't even acknowledge me laying in the groan, Cum spilling out of my ass. I weakly stand up and use the wall to balance myself, my dick leaking with precum. "Agh.." i whimper and start to throw my clothes back on my body, limping towards the door to leave..