The lost dick rider

"I need you to come with me. You sir, are our lost dick rider.." I remember the woman in my room say as I slowly fall back against the bed on my elbows. "W-what you you mean?! Who even are you?.." I start to exclaim, forgetting my mother is just a door down the hallway. In one swift moment, the woman swings herself over and places a finger over my my mouth. Her fingers smelt like wet pussy lips. "Shh~ We don't have time to explain any of that. Here, put this on.." She reaches behind her and pulls a watch out of what I'm guessing, her clenched booty cheeks. She hands it over and straps it on my wrist herself. She pulls me off my bed and takes my hand, starting to type a code in the watch around her wrist. It looked like the same one I had. "Hold on!" She says out of the blue, the hexagon above our heads opening up wider. Soon, everything when black, but I still felt her hand in mine.

Bright colors and shapes raced past me as I open my eyes, as if life was flashing right before me. It was the matter of seconds until I felt my feet hit a hard floor, feeling the woman's grasp of my hand leave my palms. I gain enough courage to open my eyes, breathing out and taking in the city type environment. "W-where are we?!" I exclaim, looking in the direction of the thick spider bitch. "Oh this? This is HQ. Dick Rider Headquarters~" she reply's in a sexy toned voice, looking at me as if I had fallen right into her trap. "Come on, you must meet our best dick rider, Miguel O'higha."