Temporary -NSFW⚠️

I feel his hands cup my balls, my legs quivering as I feel another one of his hands grab my waist. "W-what are you d-" I start to say before I feel his lips crash onto mine, his long tongue penetrating into my mouth. I can't help but press my hands onto his lower back, pulling him closer to me. I hear him let out a low groan, knowing that this is the most gayest shit I've ever committed in my life. I can't help but moan softly, feeling his tongue rub the sides of mine. I can feel this man's hips slowly grind against mine.

We were leaning against a hard metal wall, feeling my body being lifted up and laid down on the hard cold floor. It wasn't that long until he started to rip my clothes off, appreciating my body by kissing my most sensitive parts. I let out a pleasurable moan and feel his hands grab ahold of my wrists and pin them above my head, his large body moving down lower and lower to my hardened train. His hands hold onto my hips, his tongue starting to glide down my body to my tip. I felt like I was in heaven, but that was only temporary. I feel him force me onto my knees, seeing that he was standing right in front of me completely naked. The only thing that caught my attention was his hardens dick, looking about 8-9 inches. I look up at him in the eyes, gripping his buttocks with my hands. His hand rests behind me head, forcing his cock halfway into my throat that causes me to quickly swallow my saliva. Just by doing that he lets out a loud moan, knowing what the suction must do to him. Moments pass after I continue to blow him, feeling him fuck my mouth at a rapid pace which causes me to gag and choke on his hardened dick. He moans louder now, causing him to become stiff. A warm glaze rushes down my throat, the thick, sticky liquid nearly choking me. He pulls his length out of my throat, running his fingers through my hair as I look up at him. "Good boy.." he whispers, kneeling down on one knee to where I'm at to look me in the eyes.. He quickly grabs my shoulders and lays me down on my back, flipping me over on my stomach and rubbing his hardness against my clenched ass cheeks..