POA- Piece of ass

He listens to the music playing on his phone, the beat playing in his headphones making the air feel like it's shaking almost as if there's a new dimension opening up into the void.

Nodding his head to the music and lip syncing the lyrics, he almost feels a cool breeze blow on top of him past his legs. He doesn't notice this, but everything around his room is floating. The cord to his headphones, the books on his shelf, the tissue box, everything is levitating in front of him but he didn't see it because his eyes are still closed. Opening his eyes, a bright light shines above his head. Perhaps I died in my sleep?..  Am I seeing things?.. Did I die a virgin? His eyes widen at the bright light opening up above him and his bed. Seconds later, the bright light turns into a giant hexagon with other different lights and shapes. Looks like something out of a comic.. He thinks while watching a strange figure appear inside the hexagon. Austin is terrified, yet amazed at what he's seeing. Appearing above him was a woman, In a spider suit? What type of voodoo magic is this.. He thinks and watches the woman, not only a woman, but a really thick, beautiful, hot, anal taking, piece of ass start to speak above him. "Hey big boy, I need you to come with me~"