The back ass-crack

I thought I was dead.. I thought I died in my sleep.. I could feel the massive pile of shit falling from my ass and my dick splitting in half while I constantly butt fuck the air and my pillow that floats from the random void opening up like me in my mothers birth canal.

"Hey big boy.." Said the thick feminine figure standing above me. "I'm Gwen Steroids." My eyes widen. She is the most curvy, scrumptious , anal taking bitch I ever seen. Oh her thighs.. Oh god her thighs.. Just crush my dick already and take all of me.. My thoughts race as I start hitting turbulence, lifting my arms over my head and hearing my balls slap against my legs. I start singing, "West Virginia" while I continue hitting mid turbulence while letting out the wettest shit of my life in my Nike boxers. I start to levitate into the air, my balls continually slapping against my thighs while the shit falls from my pultruding ass hole. Suddenly, I fall onto my bed and my shit in my boxers disappear like a dookie in a pet simulator. I sit on the edge of my bed and stare up at the feminine figure slowly making her way down onto the ground of my bed room floor.

Standing in the corner, the bitch stays. She looks over me and smirks. Even tho her face didn't show, she is still the finest thing in the universe. After a few moments of taking in the ass, she speaks. "I need you to come with me. You sir, are our lost dick rider.."