𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

September 1st, 1977

Inside the great hall four long tables can be seen each table represents a house these houses are Ravenclaw for the wise and intelligent, Hufflepuff for the loyal and hardworking, Gryffindor for the brave and courageous, and Slytherin for the ambitious and cunning.

For as long as people could remember Gryffindor and Slytherin had a known rivalry whether it be pranks, or duels, or just them not getting along at all but one of the main reasons why was because everyone mostly Gryffindor believed that the slytherins served the dark lord and they the gryffindors served Albus Dumbledore.

Now I could sit here and go on an rant about Slytherins and Gryffindors but we have a future to fix so sitting at the gryffindor table were five boys known as the marauders plus a secret marauder these five boys name's are James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, and Frank Longbottom.

Peter was eating, sirius and frank were planning a new prank for the start of a new school year, remus was talking or more like listening while reading a book to james about his obsession with lily which he claims isn't an obsession.

"I'm telling you moony this year i won't bother her at all, besides i'm Headboy now and i have a lot of responsibilities." James said and Remus just replied with a "Mhm." Obviously not believing him and the fact that's he's engrossed in his book 'Little Women'. James seemed to notice as he called out "Hey! are you ignoring me Moony?" Only to not get a response in return.

Further down the Gryffindor table were six girls. These six girls were Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, her twin sister Melina McKinnon, Alice Fortescue, Mary Macdonald, and Dorcas Meadows. Lily and Alice were helping the new first years, The twins were gushing over their crushes on 2 boys from the marauders, Mary and Dorcas were flirting with each other having liked each other since 4th year.

At the slytherin table sat 5 more boys two of those boys were staring longingly at the Gryffindor table but for completely different reasons. One was Regulus Black younger brother of Sirius and he was staring at his older brother Sirius wishing he could have a sibling relationship with him but his brother hasn't even acknowledged him since he was sorted in the opposite house.

The other was Severus Snape he was starting lovingly at Lily Evans who wasn't paying him any mind, and it's been like that since he called her a mudblood when she defended him from James and his posse. The other three boys were just talking to each other about how they think this year will go. These boys were Evan Rosier, Barty Crouch Jr, and Rabastan Lestrange.

All conversation ceased when the doors to the great hall slammed open and people walked in. These people were The Blacks; Orion and Walburga. The Weasleys; Arthur and Molly and their son Bill. The Tonks; Andromeda and Ted. The Potters;Euphemia and Fleamont. The Lestranges; Bellatrix and Rodolphus, and people from the ministry.

Everyone was trying to figure out why these people who been graduated were here but one broke all the silence, "Great a family reunion just what i needed for the first day back." Sirius said gaining looks from his mother and bellatrix which he just rolled his eyes at.

Dumbledore stood up and spoke "All though it is nice to see you all please give us the reason as to why you are here." "Well you should know you old geezer you sent us the letters." Bellatrix said "I am afraid i didn't send any letters." he replied back with a lost look on his face.

Just as he was done speaking a note appeared in the great hall with a loud POP. That had everyone staring at it wearingly, Albus read the note then cleared his throat to reread it but out loud this time.

Dear Everyone Of The Year 1977,

I've sent this note to tell you that your future is not bright and it's quite depressing how the future turns out, So i'm giving you ONE chance to fix it. Don't screw up. I'll be sending 8 movies of the future to you after you've read this letter.
The movies you'll be watching are below.

The Potter Twins and the Sorcerer's Stone
The Potter Twins and the Chamber of Secrets
The Potter Twins and the Prisoner of Azkaban
The Potter Twins  and the Goblet of Fire
The Potter Twins and the Order of the Phoenix
The Potter Twins and the Half-Blood Prince
The Potter Twins and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1
The Potter Twins and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

-Hecate, The Goddess Of Magic.

ps.
Children of the future will be joining you in the morning before you start.

Another POP was heard as the movies came in a brown box.

The silence in the great hall was so loud until someone at the ravenclaw table gave a loud protest about how it was fake and people can't come from the future. That set off a bunch of other protests all over the hall. James and his parents shared a look all of them having heard the last name potter before a loud, "SILENCE!" was heard by professor Mcgonagall shutting up everyone there.

"All students should report back to their common rooms until morning and all the guest will be led into our guest chambers." Mcgonagall said now speaking at a normal volume.

As everyone headed out the great hall the professors and the headmaster all shared a look basically saying that they were in for a long day tomorrow.

༄༄༄༄༄

AHHH !! FIRST CHAPTER FINISHED

how is it so far ?!?!?

i personally feel like it's great so far for a first chapter 😭😭

but that's all, until next time, ADIÓSS !!