╰┈➤𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃

Omniscient Pov:

                                                       Scene:

                        Scene:

A neighbourhood on a street called Privet Drive. An owl, sitting on the street sign flies off to reveal a mysterious appearing old man walking through a forest near the street. He stops at the start of the street and takes out a mechanical device and zaps all the light out of the lampposts.

"Dumbledore, why are you there?" Fleamont asks with his eyebrows raised, "I don't know Lord Potter, seeing as this is my future." Fleamont just nodded his head, seemingly accepting that answer.

Meanwhile, everyone failed to notice the future generation's glare at the man off and on screen, everyone except the man himself. He wondered if these people from the future knew of his plans, and if they did, he would be exposed, and he couldn't have that.

He puts away the device and a cat meows. The man, ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, looks down at the cat, which is a tabby and is sitting on a brick ledge.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat meows, sniffs out and the camera pans back to a wall. The cats shadow is seen progressing into a human. There are footsteps and MINERVA MCGONAGALL is revealed.

"MINNIE!" yelled out James, Sirius, Jasmine Harry, and Mia. McGonagall snapped her head towards them so fast she probably could've broken her neck if she turned any faster and gave them all a look. It said exactly what she didn't have to say, which just made them all smile sheepishly at her.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumours true, Albus?

"What rumors?" questioned Lily, looking towards the future group, but when nobody looked at her or responded and just kept looking at the screen, she figured she and everybody else would find out soon and turned back to the screen.

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the twins?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Albus: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

"Just not my secrets." the whole future generation, but the kids called out, making everyone look at them weirdly for being so in sync, to which they just laughed and looked back at the screen.