𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒

Omniscient Pov:

                             Scene:

                             Scene:

A house, on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The family is sleeping, with Harry and Euphemia on the cold, dirt floor. He has drawn a birthday cake which reads, Happy Birthday Euphemia and Harry. Harry looks at Dudley's watch, which beeps 12:00.

Harry: Make a wish, Mimi.

Euphemia: And you make a wish too, Hazza.{they both blow on the drawn candles}

Some people frowned while the marauders, Lily, and others looked at each other with a silent promise to spoil them with presents this time around.

Suddenly, the door thumps. Harry jumps while Euphemia frowns. The door thumps again and Dudley and Harry jump up and back away with Euphemia in tow. Petunia and Vernon appear, Vernon with a gun. The door bangs again and then cracks open, and a giant man appears.

"Why does he have a gun with children there?" Lily questioned in disbelief, getting murmurs of agreement from the half-borns and muggle-borns, "What is a gun?" Regulus asked, ignoring the look Bellatrix gave him.

"a weapon consisting of a metal tube with mechanical attachments, from which projectiles are shot by the force of an explosive." Lily explained, and Regulus just nodded, even though he only understood half of that.

Vernon: Who's there? Ahh!

Hagrid: Sorry 'bout that. {He puts the door back up}

"HAGRID!" the marauders shouted, and some of the first and second years.

Vernon: I demand that you leave at once, Sir! You are breaking and entering!

Petunia: Ooh.

Hagrid comes over, grabs the gun and bends it upwards.

Hagrid: Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. {The gun fires}

All: Ahh!

Hagrid: {sees Dudley} Mind, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle! And where is your sister?

Dudley: I-I-I'm not Harry.

Harry appears: I-I am.

Euphemia with a look of suspicion on her face: And i am his sister.

Hagrid: Oh, well, of course you are! Got something for ya both. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself. {Hands Harry the cake} Words and all. Heh.