𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘

Omniscient Pov:

                             Scene:

Scene:

Streets of London. Hagrid, Harry, and Euphemia are walking.

Harry: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad.

Euphemia: Can we find all this in London?

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

They go to a corner store and enter, The Leaky Cauldron.

{Music and talking}

Barkeep Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry and his sister here buy their school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry and Euphemia Potter.

The pub goes silent.

"I've never seen the pub that silent." Fleamont spoke up, gaining nods of agreement from all the grown folks.

A man and woman come up; the man shakes Harry's hand while the woman shakes Euphemia's hand.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back.

Woman: Ms.Potter, it is such an honor to meet you.

A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well, then shakes Euphemia's hand.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Mr. and Ms. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you two at last.

Euphemia just nods with a weird smile on her face while her brother looked beyond confused.

A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is PROFESSOR QUIRRELL.

Quirrell: Harry A-and Euphemia P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

"h-h-harry." Barty mocked earning laughs from the usual cold and 'stuck up' Slytherins much to everyone else in the hall surprise; Regulus, however, watched the screen in wonder.

"The stutter is fake," he said, making everyone turn to him. "How do you know?" Lily asked him, "Just watch; you'll see." Mia jumped in, making everyone look at her, but then turned back towards the screen.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, Euphemia, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"You cannot be serious. HIM? the DADA teacher?" A random 5th year Slytherin said with a scoff, "You're right, mate, he's not Sirius, I am." You can guess who said that, earning groans from everyone in the hall while the marauders just laughed.