𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

Omniscient Pov:

                             Scene:

                             Scene:

London Train Station. Up on a crossing bridge, Harry and Euphemia (with cart and owl) walk beside Hagrid.

A couple look at Hagrid.

Hagrid: What're you looking at? {Looks at watch} Blimey, is that the time?? Sorry, Harry and Euphemia, I'm gonna have to leave you. Dumbledore'll be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your ticket. Stick to it, Harry, Euphemia that's very important. Stick to your ticket.

Harry and Euphemia look at their golden ticket.

Harry: Platform 9 ¾? But Hagrid, there must be a mistake. This says Platform 9 ¾. There's no such thing...is there? {Harry looks up and Hagrid has vanished.}

Euphemia: i think haggy as gone bonkers.

Scene:

Harry and his older sister is walking down lane between trains. A man rushes by.

Euphemia: Watch it!

Man: Sorry.

Harry sees a train master.

Harry: Excuse me, excuse me.

Euphemia: Hazza don't tell me you're going to do what i think you're going to do.

Trainmaster: {talking to woman and child} Right on your left, ma'am.

Harry: Excuse me, Sir.

Euphemia: And he's going to do it.

"She's definitely like her mother, while Harry is just like his father." Melina spoke up with a giggle, not noticing the loving look Remus was giving her, but the marauders, her sister, and her friends noticed.

Harry: Can you tell me where I might find Platform 9 ¾?

Trainmaster: 9 ¾? Think youre being funny, do ya? {Leaves}

The camera pans to Euphemia in the back, slapping her forehead with a shake of her head.

The great hall busts into laughter at Mia while she's just playing with Meissa, who's giggling at the faces her mummy is making, while Reggie is watching them with a smile, and his oldest daughter, who's also laughing with the hall.

A woman, daughter, and four boys walk by, pushing carts.

Mrs. Weasley: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.