𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒..𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

(what mia is wearing ⇧)

The morning after, everyone filed into the great hall with lots of energy, ready to see what the future had in store for them as they all sat down into the now-changed great hall that was filled with couches, beanbags, and snacks.

As everyone was conversing, a bright light was seen in front of the great hall. The light was bright, and it was like a whiteish yellow color that almost blinded everyone. When the light finally disappeared, there were 15 adults and 3 children; Only one of them seemed familiar to all the blacks.

All of them seemed to be confused as a red head piped up and said, "Why are we back at Hogwarts?"Albus stood and said, "Ah, you must be our visitors from the future," and when the future gen heard that, they all froze.

A boy who looked a little too much like James Potter said, "What do you mean from the future?" Dumbledore proceeded to hand them a letter, and the James Potter look alike took it. He read it low, only for the whole future group to hear. He looked up and just nodded.

"I think introductions are in order; Please state your name, age, house, and parents." Professor McGonagall said she was looking at the future group with curiosity. A boy who looked a lot like the brown-haired beauty Alice stepped up and said,

"My name is Neville Frank Longbottom, and I am 26 years old, I was in Gryffindor, and my parents are Frank and Alice Longbottom née Fortescue." Hearing this, Frank winked at a blushing Alice, who was already looking at him with a blush on her face from the teasing looks her friends sent her.

"Merry Meet, I am Daphne Elle Malfoy née Greengrass. I'm 26. I was a slytherin, and my parents graduated last year." Lucius looked intrigued having heard the last name, knowing she was married into the family. However, all his questions were answered when a blonde boy that looked exactly like him except for the eyes stepped up and grabbed her hand.

"Merry Meet, I am Draco Lucius Malfoy, I'm 26 years old, and my parents are Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy née Black." Narcissa and Lucius looked at each other; they knew their parents were planning to have them get married after this school year ended.

Two boys stepped up; one was a handsome dark-skinned boy, and the other looked a lot like a Slytherin who had just graduated last school year. "Merry meet, I am Blaise Oliver Zabini, 26 years of age, slytherin, and my parents graduated already." The other said, "Merry meet, I'm Theodore Gavin Nott. I am 26. I was a slytherin, and my parents graduated."

"Merry meet, I'm Pansy Eleanor Nott née Parkinson, 26 years old, slytherin; my parents have already graduated." The same red head from before stepped up and said,

"Hello, I am Ginny Molly Zabini née Weasley, I am 25; my house was slytherin (yes, I'm making her a slytherin), and my parents are the Arthur and Molly Weasley née Prewett. I'm the only and youngest girl in our family." Molly was overjoyed to know she had a daughter but was also quite frightened that she was in Slytherin and married to one.

Two red heads that looked like Ginny stepped forward with mischievous grins on their faces, reminding everyone of a certain pair of pranking twins that sometimes joined forces with the marauders sitting at the Gryffindor table with the same grins.

"I'm Fred Gideon," "and I'm George Fabien," "and we are the Weasley twins; we're 28, Gryffindors, and our parents are obviously Arthur and Molly Weasley née Prewett," they said together. The author looked happy to have twins, while Molly worried if they were anything like her brothers. She was in trouble.