Chapter 35: The End

It's when his vision turns black, and his eyes grow heavy that he hears a dull thud and the hands nails being ripped from his neck. He bolts up, panting and gasping for air quickly, tears prickling his eyes. 

He puts his hands on his neck, trying to feel for the damage, when he looks up and sees Deku, a rock in his hand. The green haired boy is, panting as he looks back at him. He gives him a weak smile, busy catching his breath. 

"Hey hah Kacchan. Thought you'd need some help." 

Katsuki stares up at him in shock, before he opens his mouth. His voice is hoarse when he speaks. 

"How?" 

Deku just smiles brighter. 

"My mom told me."

 What should have been the moment Katsuki could finally go home, where he could stand up, dust himself off, and get the fuck out of here thanks to, reluctantly, a little bit of Deku's help. It is ruined again by the bitch with buttons. 

Well, her hand anyway. It scatters up, unbalanced thanks to the rock Deku slammed into it breaking another couple of its fingers, trying to get one last hit in. Deku looks down at it.

 "Should i-?" 

Katsuki scrambles up as quick as he can, wanting to get the final hit. 

"Hell no! I got it." 

Deku backs off, smiling. 

"Right. All yours kacchan!" 

Katsuki looks down at the broken, bloodied hand, and lifts his boot up. Deku looks away when he stomps down one time. Just like a spider, it doesn't go down in one hit. So, Katsuki doesn't hold back, stomping and stomping and stomping. 

He prays, fucking needs the bitch to be able to feel it. He wants her to be able to feel all of the shit Katsuki is doing to this stupid fucking hand because that's what she gets with fucking with him. 

A voice sounds from behind him. 

"Um, kacchan i think you got it-"

 "Deku, shut the fuck up for a second." 

"Ok."

 Deku winces as he watches Katsuki stomp it into oblivion, silent. He sees the key on the ground and goes over to it as Katsuki continues to take out his remaining anger. He feels the cold metal in his hand and when Katsuki finally stops killing the thing, he hands it to him. 

The blonde takes it silently and chucks it into the well, going back to stomping on the hand, which is barely recognizable. Izuku busies himself with pushing the wooden lid back on top of the opening of the well, and when he's done, Katsuki is walking away from the crushed-up pile of bones and flesh.

 Izuku thinks he sees a broken piece of red nail in the mix. Katsuki looks at him and clears his throat. 

"So. You were... not wrong about the door." 

Izuku nods, looking back at the pile. 

"I can see that. I'm just glad you're in one piece kacchan, that thing would have seriously killed you..." 

Katsuki folds his arms, trying to rest most of his weight on his good leg. 

"No, i had it fucking handled. You just wanted to 'save' me like some fucking hero." 

Deku laughs and then looks at his leg, which has a blood stain forming in his pants where the rock stab is. 

"Do you need help walking home? I-I mean, it'll take forever for you to walk on your own and you're probably e-exhausted-" 

Katsuki sighs and starts to walk. 

"No Deku, your ass ran all the way here, go home." 

Deku is right by his side in a second flat, lifting his arm over his shoulders and letting Katsuki lean all of his weight on him. 

"My mom knows where i am! So, i can stay out as long as i want!" 

Deku says cheerfully. Katsuki rolls his eyes and nudges him with his shoulder. 

"Wow what a badass." 

"You're the badass kacchan."

 "As long as you fucking know nerd."

Katsuki's parents never seemed to remember anything about being trapped inside of a snow globe and asking for Katsuki's help through a mirror. At least, they never said anything about it or even mentioned something that would tip Katsuki off. 

He never mentioned it to them either, opting to just focusing on moving forward. Sometimes he wonders if they even noticed that they lost weeks in the real world, but he figures that they hadn't.

 Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Hizashi came back from their trip, with three new additions. The first one being the matching wedding bands on the two men's fingers, and the last two being the new members of their family. 

A little girl named Eri, who Katsuki may or may not like and let play with his hair when he's over, and a teenage boy named Shinso who Katsuki tolerated. The old man from upstairs had bragged the whole day Katsuki and Deku were over, saying things about the mice being particularly happy as of late. 

He even ended up meeting Inko Midoriya, who clasped his hands in hers, eyes so much like her sons, and said, 

"You are a very, very strong boy Katsuki. Now i know why my Izuku always talks about you!"

 Deku had freaked out, clearly embarrassed, but Katsuki didn't mind it. Being in the good graces of a real witch would surely help him out in the future, especially when the witch makes the best fucking spicy cookies Katsuki has ever tasted.

That summer would be something Katsuki would never forget.

- END -