PART 24

Hey guys!
So target isn't completed by you guys but still I'm updating ☹️. And not to forget this is a big update, so I hope that you guys will appreciate and complete the target this time 😤

Target: 30 votes

Happy Reading!

Abhishek was just looking at her and she looked away. She had tears in her eyes, which pierced his heart.

"Tell me wifey, what did I do that made you so sad?" He asked peppering kisses in her face.

A tear slid down her eye and he wiped it with his thumb. She sat up and wanted to leave but he held her.

"Please let me go" she said in a pleading way.

"But what have I done?" He asked a little frustrated.

"You wouldn't be pleased to listen to it!" She announced wiping the tears.

"Mrs. Arohi Abhishek Mehra. Tell me what the fuck has happened" he shouted glaring at her.

He was in a good mood and everything was going on perfectly but she decided to ruin it all. And when asking, she is not telling him.

"You want to know what you've done right? Fine! Let me show you your deeds" she said getting away from him.

She went to her closet and bought the envelope and threw it at him, crossing her arms and sniffing.

He looked at her then opened the envelope. He was shocked would be an understatement. He looked at her only to see her seething in anger and sniffing.

"Wh..where did you get these from?" He asked her checking the envelope for something.

"From your cupboard at the mansion" she said with gritting teeth.

"Come here baby" he sighed and called her.

She went towards him and he pulled her in his lap. She gasped and then wriggled to get up. He tightened his hold at her and hugged her. He nuzzled his nose in her neck.

"Why didn't you ask about it when you saw these?" She stilled not knowing what to answer.

"Answer hmm" he turned her face towards him "If you talked about it earlier, then this stupid misunderstanding wouldn't have happened"

"What if you see some intimate pictures of me with some other man? What will you do huh?" She asked blankly and tears made their way from her eyes.

"Let another man touch you and he'd be 6 feet under the ground!" He said grabbing her throat.

"And what about you? I can't let someone touch me and you can be with anyone?" She said pointing towards the pictures.

"What? I haven't been with anyone ever since we got married Arohi!" He said

She scoffed and took the picture in which he had his ring on "You have your ring on Mr. Mehra!! This picture is clearly taken after the marriage" she shouted at the end.

"First of all you calm down and let me explain, please"

"Yes I have my ring on, but this picture is of a night before our marriage Arohi." She was about to say when he placed a finger and shut her. "Hear me first" she nodded.

"My cousins threw a bachelor's party for me a night before our marriage and a day after our engagement. That's why I have my ring on. That girl was a dancer and she was doing a lap dance, that's why she's sitting on my lap. I agree that I have been with many girls before our marriage. But after we got married, I haven't been with anyone. I wouldn't do that to you. It's just you and me okay"