PART 50

Happy Reading!

Arohi's POV:

I am wrecked. I can't think straight or anything.

I lost my kids. I don't know where they are. If they are safe or not. I don't know if they have eaten anything or not.

Tears yet again brim in my eyes. It's been 4 hours. It's already night time.

Abhi's team is searching all over the city for them but no news yet.

God please keep my babies safe.

My door opened revealing Abhi with a tray of something.

Before I could protest he said "You need to eat baby. Please"

I just opened my mouth and he fed me.

He did wrong to me in the past. I haven't forgotten his behaviour. Those memories will always be instilled in my mind.

But here when he should be angry with me for hiding about his kids, he is feeding me food and taking care of the rest.

We both did wrong on our sides, can't say whose mistake was bigger, but I know one thing I can't live without him anymore.

It's too much. I miss him too much. I miss my family. Moreover I don't want my kids to be deprived of the love of their father.

He already lost 3 years of their life, I can't take more from him.

You all must be hating me for forgiving him, but it's love. It happens at the most unexpected time with the most unexpected person.

I found my love in my unwanted husband. We have our differences, but that is what a relationship is like. Even after all the differences you stick around forever.

I want him. I need him. No more questions. Hate me if you want, but I won't change my decision now.

A lone tear escaped my eye and his eyes softened. He wiped the tear away with delicacy and kissed my temple.

"Kids will be fine Aru. We will have them with us very soon. Trust me hmm"

"I trust you" those words mean more than that.

"No more crying or everyone will scold me for letting you cry" I laughed but then I felt a hollowness.

"How's everyone at home?" Tears gather in my eyes

"They are fine, and will be finest when they will meet you and the little munchkins"

"Will they forgive me?"

"They will be angry at first, but then after meeting you and the kids, they will lose their anger in a blink. They two are just too adorable"

"Oh please" I rolled my eyes "They are a nuisance disguised in a face of them. They are too much of a trouble maker"

"Just like their mother" he pinched my nose and I frowned.

"You are so mean. I hate you" I slapped his chest.

"But I love you" I stiffned and looked at him. His eyes brimming with unshed tears.

They tell his pain, his longing. Now after knowing about the kids, they have more pain than ever.

His phone pinged with a message and his jaw tightened.

"Come with me" I followed him.

The car ride was full of heavy silence. My heart picked up and I chanted all the mantras.

We reached a warehouse kind of place. With my shivering self I followed him.

I gasped when I saw the man tied on the chair.

Blood was ozzing from many parts of his body. He looked tortured. Thoroughly tortured.

Around him were many men who looked anything but safe. They looked like they can kill anyone.

"Max" it was a question of disbelief.

"Where are my kids?" Abhishek's voice was dangerous.

"I don't know" he uttered only to get a punch across his face.

"I swear I don't know where are the kids Mr. Mehra" he cried out in pain

"You were lingering around the changing room when Arohi was there with the kids. So you better tell where are my kids" he punched him again.

I never saw this side of Abhishek. We were married for almost 11 months,  but this side was hidden from me.

I knew he can dangerous when it came to his family, but this much I never knew.

"Max where are my kids. Please tell me. I beg of you" I literally begged him.

"Arohi I adore the kids, why would I do such a thing to them. Trust me please"

"Oh please. I saw the way you looked at my wife. You better say the truth before I.." he took a gun in his hand and aimed at max.

I gasped but the fear in Max's eye said a different tale than his mouth. It gave away his fear. He definitely knows where my kids are.

Don't know about Abhishek, but I am not gonna leave this bastard. I only saw red at the moment.

"Where are my kids Max" I shouted.

"I don't.." his voice downed when I slapped him

"You better say the truth before my husband makes you and your entire bloodline regret" he gulped but denied to say anything.

I took the gun from Abhi's hand and played with the rim of it with my fingers. I looked at him.

I smiled he frowned "You know Max, your sister, Chorlette. She must be waiting for you at home. You don't want to put her life in danger right"

I smirked when his face lost all it's colour. I looked back at Abhi and he looked shocked but a smirk formed on his lips.

I am good till the time the person is good to me. Mess with me once and I will make them regret forever. Abhishek is an exception though.

When it comes to kids, a mother can cross all the limits without thinking. It's my kids, I won't mind killing for their sake, and I wouldn't regret a second.

"You heard me Max, say the truth or your siser suffers. My husand and his team won't mind doing that"

"Don't bring my sister in between"

"You dared to bring MY. KIDS. IN. BETWEEN" he flinched visibly at my tone.

"Aru relax" Abhi whispered in my ears but I just glared at him.

"You dare to put my kids life at stake Max, you really think I am going to let it roll by? If at all I see a scratch on them, I am myself going to strangle you to death!" My chest is heaving up with the anger inside me.

"You better tell where the kids are"

"The kids are with him ma'am"

A voice made us turn and my eyes widened looking at the man in front of me.

How can he do this to me? I thought of him as a friend. Only for him to stab me in the back.

God stop me before I murder this bastard ...

To be continued...

______________________________________

Hey guyss!

Ahem ahem so how did you like this new avtar of Arohi 😌

So who do you guys think the man is now 😏

Stay tuned for more

And yeah stay tuned to see mommy Arohi's dangerous avtar ⚠️

See you sooner