PART 51

Happy Reading!

Author's POV:

Looking at the man in front, Arohi only saw red. She thought of him as a friend, an acquaintance. She respected him a lot, only for him to show her his real face.

Abhishek's expression was neutral. But the fury was visible in his eyes. The bastard dared to hurt his kids and his wife, he was not going to leave him this easily.

All they both wanted was to strangle him to death for hurting their kids.

"You want to explain yourself?" His voice was like the calm before the thunder.

"I am in love with Arohi since the first time I saw her. The kids, they always ruined every moment between us. I despise them. They are a curse" them man spat venom.

"How dare you call my babies a curse" Arohi slapped him hard for him to fall on the ground. "Kids are the biggest blessings in one's life, but you won't understand because you too pathetic to be even human"

"My feelings for you are pure Arohi. Trust me I will cherish you unlike this man. Give us a chance sweetheart" he tried to touch her but a hard punch landed on his face.

"Don't you dare touch my wife or my kids. Touch them and I will give you the worst death"

"Wife my foot. Where were you all these years huh. I was the one who supported your said wife and kids" he scoffed.

Abhishek didn't have anything to say. He was right. He was not there when his wife and kids needed him. Worst he didn't even know about his kids. But... no buts work. He failed both as a father and a husband.

Years ago he couldn't protect his wife from the Malvika, and today he couldn't protect his kids from this bastard.

"No words to say Mehra?" He smirk but it vanished when a rod hit his abdomen with such a force, blood spur put of his mouth.

Arohi stood there with the metal rod. Her face red, breathing ragged, and she looked nothing less than Goddess Kali.

The guards moved away giving her the space. She hit him again and again until he could lose his consciousness. Everyone present there gulped looking at her.

"He wasn't there, but you were. You saw my struggle and love for the kids, yet you hurt them. You are the worst man of human species. You trued to hurt two innocent souls. May you will rot in hell William"

Yes William Brown, Arohi's boss. He is the one who kidnapped the kids with the help of Max. He fell in love with her when she came for the internship at his company. Not wanting to loose her, he gave her a job offer which she couldn't deny.

He loved the kids when he first met them. But that turned into hatred, because whenever he used to go close to her, they two interrupted. Arohi's sole focus was always on the kids to understand his intentions.

It was all okay but when he saw Arohi with Abhishek in his cabin, he lost his shit. He was smart enough to join the dots when Abhishek called her MRS. MEHRA. He was raging with fury the whole time but he had to keep it in check. He threatened Max before the event and he went along with the plan after it.

"How could you two hurt those innocent souls huh?" Her question was directing at both William and Max.

"I am sorry Arohi. I never wanted to hurt you or the kids, but he blackmailed me. He threatened to hurt Charlotte if I didn't help him" Max looked down with guilt.