PART 49

Happy Reading!

Abhishek's POV:

"The kids" I stilled hearing this.

"Wh-what?" I asked unable to understand.

She looks up at me with tear stained face "Ki-kids. O-our kids. Abhi I can't find them" she cries "Please find them Abhishek please. My babies"

She hugged me tightly while crying. Whereas I am frozen to my place. Tears slip from my eyes.

Kids. Our kids. Mine and Arohi's. I am a father. And I didn't know about it.... 💔

How is it possible? We had sex only once. She can't convince after her first right?

No I am not doubting her. I can't because I know my Arohi will never betray me.

Her sobs get louder. I caress her back. "Shh we will find them hmm"

"Arohi" the same blonde from earlier called her. Arohi turned around to her. "I checked everywhere. They are not here"

Arohi lost her balance and fell. I pulled her towards me and she cries hard "Mere bache"

"Shhh Aru. I am here right, I will find our baby hmm"

"Abhi please find them. What if something happens to them. No no no I can't live without them Abhi please." she joins her hand in front of me.

"I will find our babies Arohi. Nothing will happen to them. Do you understand" she nods and hug me.

"What's happening here?" A man came from behind. He frowned looking at Arohi in my arms. His fist clenched.

"Max, did you see Abhir and Abhira? We can't find them anywhere" the blonde said.

Abhir Abhira? My babies. Now I understand why I felt a connection with them. They are my babies. Our babies. Tears brim in my eyes.

"OMG I didn't see them" he moved towards Arohi with an weird expression "Arohi are you okay"

She didn't move or react to him. Her hold tightened around me. His expression hardened and he glared at me.

"Aru it's okay. We will find them hmm" she nodded

I fish out my free hand and called my security team. "I am sending you a picture. Find the kids anyhow" I sent them the picture I clicked of them.

"Aru come sit here" I sit with her on the couch. Her face is on my chest, she is still sobbing.

The blonde girl bought water for her. She denied but I made her drink it.

My security head and his team came and started checking the CCTV.

"Where did you see them last?"

"They were with me in the changing room. I went to being water for them but when I came back they were not there" she said between sobs.

"Can I have their clear image?" Arohi nodded and showed him their picture. "We will find them ma'am"

"It's all my fault. I shouldn't have left them"

"No Aru it's not your fault baby. They must be somewhere. Our team will find them hmm"

She looked up at me "I am sorry. I am sorry I couldn't keep our babies safe. I tried Abhi, I tried but I failed. I failed. I am not a good mother"

I wiped her tear and kissed her temple. "You are the best mother to our kids. You kept them safe. You did everything alone. You bought them up alone, it's not easy. You are the strongest baby. And our babies are strong just like their mother hmm"