PART 52

Note:
Hey my readers. Thank you all for all the love you are giving my book. I am just speechless.

I have decided to publish my book on scrollstack. You can get early access to all the chapters. I will be posting the chapters 3 times a week in scrollstack and 2 times in Wattpad, just like before.

Part 53 will be available on scrollstack tomorrow. You can purchase the chapter at only Rs. 5. I have kept the price low and it will be the same for all the chapters.

The link for my scroll stack account is provided in my bio as well.

Happy Reading!

Arohi's POV:

It's been a while the doctors took my babies inti the ER. I can't think straight. I just hope my babies are safe.

Abhi on the other hand is not saying anything. His body is stiff and mind is lost somewhere. Knowing him well i can tell he is blaming himself for all this.

I place my head on his chest "It's not your fault. None of this is hmm so stop blaming yourself"]

He sighs "If I hadn't come, this all wouldn't happen. The kids would have been safe"

I turn him to look at me "Things could have been worse if you weren't here Abhi. I myself wouldn't have found the kids on my own, I... I would have lost them" a lump forms on my throat

"No you would have found them anyhow. My wife is very strong"

"So are your babies. They are just like you, fierce and strong. They will be fine" he shakes his head.

"Our babies" my heart flutters.

I kiss his forehead and he relaxes. I smile, I still have the same effect on him as before.

The doctor came out and we followed him to his cabin. Heart beating like we just ran a marathon. Kanhaji just keep my babies.

"How are they doctor?" He asked in a trembling voice.

"They were injected with high power sedatives, which are very harmful " I gasp with fear and he stiffens beside me "But your kids" doctor chuckles "They are strong and good fighters. Even after the sedatives, their body is responding in a healthy way. Nothing to worry about"

"Then why did they faint?" I ask

"They were scared in the darkness. The adrenaline of fear was higher than the sedatives. They are fine and will be up in sometime" he smiles.

A sigh of relief leaves my mouth. Thank you kanhaji, for keeping my babies safe.

I look at Abhishek and he is still tense. I cant even imagine what he must be going through, one second got to the he is a father and the other that his kids are in danger.

I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me with fear. Fear of loosing his kids. Fear of loosing everything.

I blink to him in assurance and he releases a shuddered breath.

We leave doctor's cabin and go to the room where the kids are. With trembling hands he opens the door.

They both are lying on the bed with IV drips attached to their tiny hands. My heart wrenches at the sight.

A lone tears slips his eyes as he kisses their forehead with love and pain. I do the same and caress their hears.

We settle on the couch and he places his head on my lap. I caress his hairs, he turns and hugs my waist and cries. My heartbreaks at the sight.