Chapter 1

You were just waking up from your princess sleep. The first thing you always do after waking up is seeing your sweet husband's picture of (v) .

'good morning my sweetheart ' you said while seeing his picture
You are the biggest fan of Kim Taehyung. You can't imagine your life without him . He is your ideal, husband, best friend and everything .

You were just busy admiring the beauty of V when someone knocked on the door .
You already know who is the person of course your mother who always disturbs you  when you are dreaming of your sweet husband.

With a big sigh you get up from your bed to open the door .

When you open the door your mother starts to scold you as always .

'what mom , what I do today ' you said

You don't know oh my god what I do of you girl today is a very important day y/n how you forget. Your mother said

You were just busy remembering what is today

And then your mother told you that today you have an internship interview in Jeon enterprise the number one company in South Korea or almost in the world.

Aaaa aaaa, how u forget this omg there is only one hour left oh I have to get ready fast . You said in worry

This girl, your mother said with a big sigh .

Get ready fast I am going to make your breakfast. Your mother said and go downstairs.

You take a quick bath and wear your office dress which you bought recently for this day .

After spending a few minutes on your beautiful face you come downstairs while carrying your bag in one hand .

The first thing you see is that your father you
goes quickly and hugs your father .

' good morning dad ' you said
Morning my Princess. Your father said
Come quickly and eat your breakfast otherwise you will get late . Your mother said.

As you go and eat your breakfast with your dad after that you left for a interview and your parents wish you a all the best .

It took 20 minutes to reach there with cab.

When you come out from car your eyes were wide open because it was a big and damn beautiful company.

You got excited and do dancing in middle of the way . without caring of people.

You suddenly got hit with hard thing and when you saw that then you realised it is a man a handsome man.

You apologize to him but he didn't reply you and started to moving

'Useless , egoistic person ' you said  and he listens you and come back to you

What you said huh! He says with cold face

USELESS , EGOISTIC PERSON , You said in a loud voice and everyone looks at you with a shocking face

Oh if I am this then you are you a mental one , I think you should go to the menatl hospital that you are dancing in the middle of the way , he said this .

Just shutup, I don't want to ruined by sweet mood by talking a useless person like you , by saying this you go from there .

But you can feel his heavy stares on you .

I will see you little blaster, he said by fixing his coat .

I hope you will like this part .
Don't forget to vote and comment.

This is my first story please support me