chapter 2

Now you were waiting at the waiting area for your turn .

After a few minutes one lady called your name

"Are you Park y/n " the lady asked
" yes Miss " you said

" okay, now it's your turn . Come this way miss" . She said .
And you follow her

Now you are standing outside the big door on one side you were excited but on the other side you were afraid as it is your first interview .
Then you remember your best friend Park Mina words that " you can do anything y/n it is just a interview you can easily clear this fucking interview baby , fighting". After remembering her word you feel motivated and now you are confident that you can do it .

(Mina is the only girl in your life who always supported you , she is your right hand .)

When you enter the room you firstly bow all the members who are sitting there. After that you take your seat and start to introduce yourself.

"Good morning everyone, my name is park y/n I am studying at Seoul National University in business administration. So I want to gain some experience for my future so I am here to apply for an internship."

Then all the members are starting to question you related to business and the most funniest thing is that you know all the answers as God is with you today .

Then suddenly office phone started to ringing and one of the members pick up the call after spending some minutes on the phone he comeback and started to discuss with another members.

"Congratulations park y/n " one member said but you were confused for what !

" I am sorry sir , but for what you are congratulating me " you said

"You are selected as a personal assistant of our boss " the head member said

"What? I mean personal assistant but I am here to applying for accountant department but ? You said with total a confused look

"Actually miss our boss want you a his personal assistant " they said

"But I have no experience related to this " you said

"Ohh! Don't worry and it's a great chance for you to gain more experience by becoming his personal assistant and you know one secret he has more tips related to business and if you become his personal assistant then you will be able to have a huge number of skills , so it's a great chance don't miss it " they said

Then you think for a second " why I am worrying about becoming a personal assistant y/n it's a great chance don't miss it " you talk with yourself

" I am ready " you said with a genuine smile

"That's great come from tomorrow"

After completing some formalities you comeback and the first thing you do to call your bestie.

On call ( attention you call your bestie a penguin 🐧)

🐧- hlo
                                     🐻- aaaaaaaaaa you
                                             Know what
                                                   Happened.
🐧- let me guess did you meet (V) .

                                       🐻- ohh I wish this will happen but no this is not the reason of my happiness today there is another thing again guess it babe 😚

🐧- what is tell me I don't want to waste my brain in your useless guessing.

                                       🐻- you bitch, anyways you know what I got selected as a personal assistant of the owner of Jeon enterprise......

🐧- what , what did you say you got selected, Jinja ?

                                     🐻- yeah yeah Jinja I am freaking very happy today you know from tomorrow I am also a working woman oh my gosh ...

🐧- see I told you that you can do it my baby you do it I am very proud of you . But you don't have any experience related to this post so how can they hire you ?

                                     🐻- yeah I was also thinking same but they told me our boss want you as his personal assistant and they also said it's a great chance for you to gain more knowledge.

🐧- ohh okay then it's good , now you have to give me party'

                                 🐻- ofc , babe I will give you today evening let's meet at our one and only fav place ok sharp at 7:00 clock.

🐧- 👍👍 fine okay bye love u and I forgot to congratulate you congratulations my dear baby ..

                                 🐻- I know your brain is not sharp as me so that's why you always forget to tell important things don't worry when I will get my first salary I will take to the brain specialist by the way thank you and love u 2 bye

🐧- very funny huhh ! Bye

I hope you like this part

Don't forget to vote and comment