chapter 13

Next day

You wake up from your princess sleep and when you about to take the photo of V then suddenly you remember Jungkook and it was first time when you think about another man then V in morning .

Y/n POV

i think I am mental Jungkook says right about my mind . Why I run from there I also don't know . Is I am in love with Jungkook if I am then why I am not able to tell him why why why I can't able to express my feelings, what feelings will I express in actual I also don't know what I feel about him . Let's yniee leave it , get ready for office oh God today is my last day in office.

You take bath and decided to wear something special because today is your last day .

" no no if I wear something special then Jungkook think I get ready for him no wait yniee why are worry about him let's get dressed properly don't think about others opinion do you forget what RM teaches us .

You wear your dress

( your dress)

Author POV

You take cab and decided to call mina to tell her everything what happened yesterday

After few ring she pick up your call

🐧 : why are you calling me in this morning.

🐻 : how mean are you , I called you to tell something but you such a bloody bitch

🐧 : tell me

🐻 : you know what happened yesterday my boss Jungkook proposed me

🐧: okay, wait WHAT

🐻 : why are you shouting

🐧: did your boss I mean Jungkook the owner of Jeon enterprise proposed you .

🐻 : yeah , why are you shocked, I know I am beautiful so that's why he proposed me

🐧 : Don't get over obsessed with your face I am more beautiful then you ok , and leave it tell me what did u say

🐻 : umm I say I don't know , you know what when he proposed me I run From there.

🐧 : WHAT , you stupid girl you can't do anything right ughh what I do of you , you know you don't have brain stupid girl he is a billionaire and it's a best thing that you got a rich boy friend

🐻 : I know it but what if he cheats me . Because he can find any girl at any time and I am sure he know many girls who are more beautiful or smart then me I think I am not that girl I mean I didn't match his status

🐧 : listen y/n firstly Don't compare yourself with other ok you are the best girl and you know what it doesn't not matter if you match his status or not in love this things are not matter so it is better if said yes to him ok .

🐻 : okay my emmoa. Now bye I reached my office.

End of call

When you reached your office you feel different feeling today . You don't know how to face Jungkook. As you was about to take lift but lift get close and there is lot of crowd out side the lift . But then you hear a familiar voice . You turn your face and saw Jungkook was standing there and he signal you to come towards him with his 2 fingers.

" such a bossy person" you think in your mind and goes toward him

Y/n : good morning Mr . Jeon

Jungkook : good morning my Princess.

Y/n : wait what , what you call me

Jungkook : princess

Y/n : I am not your princess

Jungkook : who told you that you are not my princess.

Y/n : umm , stop it we are now at office and why did you call me here

Jungkook : miss y/n mind your tongue I am your boss or you are not allowed to ask questions to your boss and if want to ask me questions and do fight with me then become my gf.

Y/n : I will not and by the way today is my last day from tomorrow you are not my boss .

Jungkook : you know what today I give you your internship certificate and if you behave like this then I will write that you don't have any manners and you also don't have any experience and blah blah .

Y/n : what you can't do this and you know it very well that I am very good employee.

Jungkook : oh really, now come we have to go office. Come with me in my lift .

You follow me Jungkook towards vip lift in this lift only Jungkook, lisa , and some most important client are allowed.

This lift has only one button of last floor and then the idea pop in Jungkook mind ( Devil mind )

Jungkook : you know what I can write very good thing in your certificate which helps you to find job easily in any part of the world because you know that my company is worldwide famous.

Y/n : really then please write

Jungkook : but you have to do one thing

Y/n : what ?

Jungkook : you have to give me peck on my lips .

Y/n : WHAT I WILL NOT .

Jungkook : okay then I will write that you are not experienced and mannerless

Y/n : no you can't do this you are blackmailing me

Jungkook : oh you have mind you understand what I was trying to do now give me peck , take good certificate or don't it is up to you what you want.

Y/n : no you can't do this it is my first kiss and I can't give it to any stranger I only save to give it to my future husband.

Jungkook : oh really it is your first kiss you didn't kiss your V .

Y/n : that wasn't kiss that was just and how do you know that .

Jungkook : you don't know I have smart brain

Y/n : ughhhhhhhh , you are very bad ughhhhhh

Jungkook laugh on your suitation.

Y/n : why are you laughing.

Jungkook : I am not . Now tell me fast I don't have time

You were about to say something then ting sound come and lift open at last floor . You immediately run from there.

Jungkook POV

Oh my little princess, you can't run from me and wait today I will take kiss from you and don't worry it is your first kiss with your future husband I love you my little baby.

.............................

I hope guys you like this part please don't forget to vote comment and share.