chapter 11

Time passes , you don't know when 2 months pass away . Now there is only 2 days left after that you will leave this company because your exams are going to be started .

Y/n POV
I Don't know when time flies away so fast , I am going to miss all things , I will miss Lisa because we have a very good time I also meet her bf . He is a very good guy I am sure that he will give all world happiness to her . Sometimes I feel jealous because I also want a guy like him but I am single. Why God why till now I am single I also want a romantic, handsome guy like Jimin . When will I get  , let's leave it y/n you have to study and become a business woman.

Will I miss Jungkook oh gosh I don't know whenever I speak his name I feel goosebumps. Whenever I have eye contact with him I just want time to stop there . Nowadays we fight a lot yesterday we just fought over dresses.

Everyone thinks that we are in a relationship,because most of the time Jungkook behaves like a typical bf . He doesn't allow me to see any handsome guy . But I don't know whenever he does this I feel happy and protective around him . 

Today he told me that we have to go somewhere there is a surprise for me. So now I am just getting ready. I really like his surprise because he always gives me a unique surprise. Sometimes he gives me chocolate but inside the chocolate rapper there are some funny pictures of me .

Jungkook POV

Today I want to confess my feelings to y/n so I told her to get ready because I organised a surprise date for us . Wow my first date .

I am not ready to confess my feelings yet but lisa encouraged me that I should have told her but I am afraid what if she only considers me her friend and does not accept my proposal .

Jungkook stopped thinking negative everything will go well just stay positive.

I encouraged myself and was ready to go and pick y/n from her house.

Author POV

Jungkook reached outside of your house and waited for you to come outside. You quickly run outside because at one side you were very excited.

When you come back you see him standing outside his car . He is freaking looking so hot

 He is freaking looking so hot

Oh gosh this mannnnnnn

Why does he always take my heart, oh again my heart beat increases

And it goes with Jungkook too

Jungkook : are you ready .

Y/n : yes .

Jungkook : you are looking so stunning.

(Your dress )Y/n : thank you and you also look so handsome that I can't take my eyes from you

(Your dress )
Y/n : thank you and you also look so handsome that I can't take my eyes from you .

Jungkook : yeah I know , and you are not only the girl who can't take eyes from me there are a lot of girls ofc they can't because I am very handsome.

Y/n : you know what self obsessed+ blind = Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook : just say that you are jealous of me.

Y/n : why I feel jealous of you there are also a lot of boys who can't take their eyes off me.

Jungkook : oh really, but I don't think that you are so called V oh sorry your sweet husband ever sees you .

Y/n : if you continue like this then I will not go with you .

Jungkook : okay okay now let's go .

............................

I hope guys you like this part please don't forget to vote comment and share.