Chapter 3

As today is your first day of internship. You were very excited.
Today you get up early from usual days . And as normal you firstly see your sweet husband picture and tell him how are you feeling.

"My sweet husband (V) you know today is my first day I am very nervous if I do any mistake but whatever until you and mina with me I know I will do my best. Okay bye I have to get ready otherwise I will get late ." By giving sweet sweet kisses to your V you go to bathroom for taking shower .

You quickly take a bath and wear your casual office attire.

(Your outfit)

After doing light make-up

After doing light make-up. You quickly go downstairs to eat breakfast.

Firstly you wish good morning to your parents

"Good morning dad and mom " you said

"Good morning our sweet daughter " they said in a unison.

"Aaaa you look beautiful today my princess, by the way are you not feeling nervous today " your father said .

"Umm Little bit dad but know your daughter that she can do anything so I can also handle this job I know it is more stressful job but I will do it you know fighting ". You said with a full confidence.

'Hehehe ' your parents laugh by hearing you .

"Okay now it's enough let's talk later about this now it's a time for breakfast otherwise y/n you will get late " your mother said .

After eating breakfast you give them goodbye hug and ready to go for your first day job

After reaching there you asked receptionist about where you have to go

"Miss y/n you have to go on 25 floor and you will find miss Lisa there she is the secretary of boss and she will guide you further" receptionist said .

"Thank you " after saying this you go from there towards lift but you were confused why he hire you if he already have secretary.

You were lost in your own thoughts, so you don't know when you reach on the 25 floor.

When come back to reality when someone asked you for give them side

"Oh , sorry actually" you don't know what to say you mentally hit yourself.

So when you come out of the lift you say there were 2 3 girls so you were confused who is miss Lisa . Then you decide to asked someone.

"Excuse me , can you tell me who is miss Lisa" you asked

" Is someone looking for me " you heard a voice.

You noticed one girl coming towards you with a big smile .

"Umm i think you are the one who is calling my name " she said

Then you quickly reply

"Yes " you said

"Are you Park y/n " she said

"Yes Miss " you said

"Oh okay , come with me kookie tell me about you " she said

"Kookie"? You asked with a confused look

"Oh i mean Mr Jeon our boss " she said

"Okay" you said with a simple smile .   I think she is very close to him you talked to yourself.

"This is your office you have to take care of all day routine of Mr Jeon " she said

"Okay miss Lisa " you said

"Come on don't need to show any formality just call me lisa okay " she said .

"Okay Lisa " you said , you really liked her way to become friendly.

Y/n now it's the time for do your work you said to yourself mostly encouraging yourself.

I hope you guys like this part
Don't forget to vote, comment and share