chapter 12

You both reached the destination.

Jungkook : y/n first you have to cover your eyes with the clothes.
Y/n : why, I don't want to
Jungkook : y/n ( he said while glaring at you )
Y/n : don't give me that glares I am going to cover my eyes.

Then Jungkook covers your eyes and helps you to come out of the car and take you somewhere .

Jungkook : now you can open your eyes .( He removed clothes from your eyes .

You slowly open your eyes and your mouth is wide open. Because the view is really really amazing.

 Because the view is really really amazing

( the view)

Y/n : wow it is so so beautiful. ( you said while jumping)

Jungkook : really, you like it .

Y/n : ofc yes

Jungkook : y/n I want to say something

Y/n : ( you look at his face ) what

Jungkook : ummm, I w want to s say t that

Y/n : why are shuttering are you afraid of any thing just say it . Don't get nervous

Jungkook : ( take a big sigh) I want to say that ...... ( he take your one hand in his hand )You are the sunshine in my life. You are the shade that comforts me. I have never said this before but I am saying this today. I deeply in love and I want you forever in my life." Will you ?

You kept your mouth shut for few minutes you want to recognise what happened,what he said at one side you were happy that he loves you but on other side you think that it is a good idea to be relation with my boss .

Y/n POV

When I hear him I can't believe on my ears that he is proposing me , the guy who is my boss is proposing but why I feel happy after hearing him is I also want this . Is I am ready to accept it . No no y/n you can't accept it he is your boss no no you have to do study just kept your feelings inside what if he cheat you one day no no yniee you can't love anyone and he is billionaire how can I accept his proposal no you can't .

Author POV

You suddenly run from there without saying anything. Jungkook kept calling your name but you run fast as fast as you can . But then Jungkook grab your hand and your face hit on his chest

Jungkook : WHY ARE RUNNING ( he shout at you)

You kept silent.

Jungkook : y/n answer me do you love me or not .

Y/n : I don't know

Jungkook : that's why you run .
You simply nodded

Jungkook : ( with a big sigh) umm y/n listen me if you don't like me it's ok you can take your time and I know one day you will definitely fell in love with me because I know you can't resist my handsome Face for long time .

Y/n : you pucnh on his chest.

Jungkook : ouch, why you punch me I already feel pain in my heart and now you are punching me and giving me more pain

Y/n : stop your dramas you dramatic person

Jungkook : ( he laugh) now let's go and eat kur dinner umm as a bf

Y/n : you look at his face

Jungkook : you little brain girl I mean as a best friend.

Y/n : oh okay .

You both sit there and finish your lunch while talking about random things.

Jungkook POV

I know my princess you are already in love with me but you can't able to accept this truth but don't worry I will confess your feelings in just next week it is my promise to myself.

....................................

I hope guys you like this part please don't forget to vote comment and share.