CHAPTER 05

I watched Kai's back until he left from my seight, Leaving me with the demon, I didn't want to meet now.

I was still facing the direction where Kai left earlier, When that Demon a.k.a No name-- Mafia leader took his seat beside me. Immediately, his musky cologne filled my nostrils, Which made my head spin a little.

Not wanting to show that his presence made me uncomfortable, I turned my head straight to the side of lake and remained quiet, not answering his question.

It amazed me that he kept quiet when I didn't answered his question, As if he's giving myself sometime to collect myself. And find it funny that, One of the most feared Mafia leader is hanging out in public but non of the people seems to be mind his presence, Just minding their own business.

The atmosphere was getting more awkward for me when the silence stretched for more than I assumed it would be. I think he also had the sane thought as me that's why he decited to break it first.

"Weather looks soo good isn't it? " He stated while looking up at the sky.

His statment was indeed correct because the sun was now setting like a bright yellow flame burnt in the center of the sky. The sky seemed like an artist's canvas, filled with strokes of reds oranges and yellows. The sun gradually melting into the sky like a person waving goidbye and walking far, far away and dankness was setting in. It some sort of giving me a romantic vibes suddenly.

Wait, What did I meant by romantic vibe? Sitting in the middle of the park with the most feared mafia leader? Sure it does feel romantic isn't it?

Ugh..I must be crazy to even feel like this.

I choose not to answer his question and continue to gaze at the river.

"Hmm..not answering the questions I see.. , is this the same mouth which responded me saying 'Go punch in the wall. I won't let you toy with me you creakhead' He imitated the voice, When I hiss at him earlier.

"I don't talk with strangers who didn't even let me know their name" I trailed off still not looking at him.

He let out a soft chuckle after hearing my response. "If you want to know my name so bad, you could've just asked, baby" My head snapped back at him when he uttered that 'baby' word to me. That word made my insides to do some flips in an unknown way.

"I never gave you the permission to call me baby" I gulped when he stare at me intensely. I was surprised at myself that I didn't even stutter.

Why am I nervous now?

Is it that, he still didn't killed me at this point or was it the reason that he was this close to me?

"Ah finally! Now you're talking" He smiled in victory after successfully breaking my silent treatment. "So, If I tell you my name, you'll be mine?! "

"That's not what I meant "

"Then If I tell you my name, you'll surrender yourself to me? "

"No one-- is going make me surrender, Just because they let me know their name " I stated with an irritated voice.

"Oh feisty much. It makes me want to make you surrender even more "

"Go to police, then " I tried to ignore his authorative voice getting the best of me.

"So, it's a deal " He said and stood up from his place.

"No one made a deal with you, creakhead " I said in a matter-of-fact tone. I tured to face him and stopped at the moment, When I saw an evil smirk spread across his face. He was smirking down at me.