CHAPTER 09

After the little integration with Sehun, I let him inside the apartment to do his said job. I lead him into the living room and went to my own room to get freshen up for the day. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a nice hot shower, which instantly made me fresh inside out. After changing into some grey sweat pants and a black hoodie, I head out to the kitchen to make breakfast and stopped near at kitchen entrance, when I noticed, what's happening inside the kitchen.

"So, hottie- I mean Sehun-ssi, what would you like to have for breakfast?" I saw her, Shyly asking at the other, batting her eye lashes in between.

"I'll eat anything given from a beauty like you Ms. Jane." He added with a wink, which made her cheeks flush in pink.

Fighting a huge snort building within me I blocked my mouth with my hand to supress it. I saw her clearing her throat a little and offered him a suggestion, which any typical couple in the entie South Korea would suggest.

"Then, would you like to have some ramen, Sehun-shi?"

If anyone told me there will be a day, where I'll see Jane act like a total teenager who's headover heels for a person whom she barely even know even for a day, I'd be launching my guts out by rolling on the ground. But seeing it actually happening right infront of my eyes making me want to question my sanity and my eye seight. Is it really happening? or am I hallucinating?

Well, lucky for her. He single deserted life suddenly pouring with a love rain called Sehun. 

She was looking at him with sparkly eyes, her fingers playing around in her brown locks, her cheeks are a prominent shade of pink. They seem to be lost in their own world to notice a human being been waiting near the door for past 10 minutes.

As much as I like them to have their time with each other, My stomach has it's own wants as it's been grumbling for the past few minutes. So, I made my way inside the kitchen and walk straight towards the fridge and took out butter to make some toast. Upon sensing my arrival, they quickly switched on to their own positions with Jane pretending to be rummaging through the utensils while Sehun acting like he's been drawn into the phone for a while. They should improve their acting, they make it obvious of whatever they are doing.

Silently letting out a silent chuckle under my breath at their silly attempts to conceal of what they were doing, I made my way towards the Toaster. Taking out the bread for the wrapper, I put it into the Toaster and decited to wait near it until it finished cooking.

"Oh, Hi Min ah! Didn't see you coming here." Jane stared the conversation, acting like she just noticed me.

"You really didn't see me coming here?" I questioned back, staring directly at her, cocking a brow, a knowing smile dancing on my lips.

I saw her face turning beet red, she bit her lower lip, avoiding the eye contact. Her panic state made her look like a theif caught in the middle of a robbery, which made me want to laugh out louder at their face.

"We've been seriously talking about the current politics to notice you entering into the kitchen. Isn't it, Beautiful?" His little attempt to rescue my poor friend suddenly gone very wrong, which instantly made her the shade on her cheeks even more darker. Eyes looking like it's about to pop out of her sockets, suprised by the little endarment, unable to let out any words out from her mouth. Me on the other hand, mirrored the same expression, looking at him with the same shocked expression.

Looking at our shocking expression, he seem to be dumbfounded on what made us looked at him like that.

"Hello! Why you guys look like, you saw some ghost wandering behind my back?!" His question sounded rather fearful than his natural brave demanur.