CHAPTER 10

1 year later

Chanyeol POV

It's almost eleven p.m, when I walked into the private lounge of the high-end bar reserved for the meeting with dealer. The place smelled like wisky, leather, cigar and power.

I noticed him already seated at the table when I entered into the lounge, with Chen in my left and Baekhyun in my right. He stopped doing whatever he was doing and sat straight at my seight, his body tensed up involuntarily, his shoulders hunched slightly. With fidging hands and shuffling feet, he tried to avoid direct eye contact with me.

His little action screamed who's in power that instantly made a small grin appeared on my lips.

"Gentlemen" I murmur as I take a seat while undoing the button of my blazer. All of us dressed up in expensive suits.

My greeting was acknowledged with a little curt nod.

I saw Baekhyun and Chen take their respective seats on my peripheral vision.

By the time we got settled in our seats, the server comes to take the orders. Non of us uttered a single word untill we got ourselves something to drink.

The atmosphere was crackled with tension in the dimly lit room. Taking a big gulp from the drink, I waste no time and confronted him.

"Mr. Smith, we got to have a little chat," I uttered, voice low and menacing.

Smith shifted in his seat nervously, eyes darting around the room. "What's up, Mr. Park? Is everything alright?"

I leaned in closer, expression darting deadly serious, "I've been hearing wipers Mr. Smith. Wispers that you've been dealing wirh others behind my back"

Drenched in sweat, he swallowed hard. "Mr. Park, come on, I-I got bills to pay, you know? Can't rely on just one customer"

A vein throbbed in my temple as I gripped Smith's shoulder tightly. "That's where you're wrong, Smith. You deal exclusively with me. I don't tolerate disloyalty."

Smith's eyes widened in fear as he stammered, "But, Mr. Park, business is business. I gotta spread my risk."

I tighten my grip on his shoulders, my voice dropping into a dangerous wisper.
"Your risk is dealing with anyone else. You belong to me, understand?"

Smith nodded frantically, beads of swaet forming on his temples and brow. "Y-yeah, Mr. Park, I understand. I'll stick to you exclusively, I swear."

I cold smile spread across my face as I released Smith's shoulders. "Good, Because if I catch a wind of you dealing with anyone else, there will be consequences, Clear?"

He swallowed hard, fear evident in his eyes. "Crystal clear, Mr. Park. You won't hear a peep from me."

I nodded with a big grin, satisfied. "Now I see that you don't, get me what I need and we forget this little chat ever happened."

Smith nodded vigorously, relief flooded through him as he scrambled to gather his things. "Consider it done, Mr. Park. You'll get your supplies soon."

I gulped down the remaining from the glass as smith hurried out of the lounge, feeling satisfied with the deal.

The sudden ringing of the phone pierces through the silence, startling everyone in the room. It's shrill tone cuts through the air, commanding immediate attention. Each ring seems to echo, filling the space with urgency.

I was on my third drink when Chen answered the phone and conversed with whomever one the other line. By the time I finished my drink, Chen cut the call and said those words which I've been wanting to hear for past 3 days.