IT'S SMELLS MUSKY

♡♡♡
Isn't ??

Wearing a peach long coat, Nandani hung her bag on her arm and locked the door before driving to the hospital. As she glanced at her surroundings, she felt a mix of nerves and anticipation.

Arriving at the hospital, Nandani walked inside and approached the receptionist with a smile.

"Yes ma'am, how can I help you?" the receptionist asked with a friendly tone.

Nandani smiled back and hesitantly said, "I need an appointment with a gynecologist. Please let me know if any doctors are available."

The receptionist nodded and began searching on her computer. After a short while, she looked up at Nandani and said, "Yes, ma'am, there is one doctor available right now. Shall I book the appointment for you?"

Nandani nodded in response. Walking down the corridor with the appointment slip in her hand, she searched for the designated room. Finally, she found room number 21, and a small satisfaction appeared on her face. She grabbed the doorknob and entered the room.

"I have an appointment with you," Nandani began to say, but stopped mid-sentence as she saw the person in front of her.

"Sairat?" Nandani exclaimed, her voice filled with astonishment and surprise.

"Nandani, right? What a pleasant surprise," Sairat said, standing up and moving towards her direction.

Nandani took a moment to gather herself before taking a seat as Sairat gestured for her to do so.

"What seems to be the problem, Miss?" Sairat asked politely, jotting down some notes on a piece of paper. He looked up at her, but she seemed preoccupied, her eyes darting around the room.

"Are you okay, Miss? Do you need some water?" Sairat asked, picking up a glass.

Nandani looked at him intently and replied, "No, thank you. I'm fine. I just remembered I have some other work to attend to. Maybe next time, sorry." She stood up, grabbed her purse, and made her way to the door.

Sairat quickly grabbed her hand, stopping her in her tracks. He stood up and turned towards her.

"What happened? You can tell me. Today, there's a ceremony going on, so most of the doctors are occupied. I'm the only one available from that department," Sairat explained, hoping to reassure her. Nandani sighed, feeling somewhat relieved.

"Don't you have any female gynecologists available right now?" Nandani asked, scratching the back of her neck. Sairat sighed and gently pulled her hand away from the back of her neck, using hand sanitizer on it.

"Press your fingers together, it can help alleviate nervousness or stress. Scratching the back of your neck can cause an infection or lead to something more serious," Sairat said, cleaning her hands with a tissue. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Now, what seems to be the problem? Is your menstruation cycle regular? Are you experiencing any pain or discomfort?" Sairat asked, concerned. Nandani shook her head, denying any pain. Sairat sighed and guided her to sit back down in the chair, taking a seat in front of her.

"Since you have an appointment, please tell me your symptoms or report your reason for the visit at the help desk," Sairat said calmly.

"Well, I've been having continuous and excessive discharge," Nandani explained, voicing her concerns.

"Okay, is it happening every day or on alternate days?" Sairat asked, writing down her response on a notepad.

"No, it's happening occasionally, but quite frequently in the past few days," Nandani replied.

"Alright," Sairat nodded and stood up, putting on gloves. He indicated for Nandani to lie down on the examination table. Nandani stood up nervously.

"I'm not ready for this," Nandani yelled, feeling a wave of anxiety rush over her.

"Relax, it will just be a quick examination, and don't worry, there will be a nurse present," Sairat reassured her.

"But-" Nandani tried to speak, but Sairat cut her off.

"I'm a doctor, Nandani. It's a normal procedure for me. Don't worry," Sairat said. Nandani hesitated for a moment before nodding and reluctantly laying down on the bed. She stared up at the ceiling, her mind racing with thoughts. Sairat glanced at the chart on the wall, waiting for the nurse to arrive.

"Do you examine every patient like this?" Nandani asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Sairat turned his gaze towards her.

"Yes, if it's necessary," Sairat replied calmly.

"Why is it necessary in my case?" Nandani asked immediately.

"Experiencing white discharge is normal, but based on what you've described, it could be due to a bacterial infection or some other reason. I need to examine you to confirm," Sairat explained. Nandani felt a sense of relief wash over her. Soon, the nurse arrived, and Sairat nodded. He stood by Nandani's side as the examination began.

Nandani pov

The nurse stood by my side as Sairat occupied the other side. I was getting anxious, not because of doctors or hospitals, but because of something unknown to me. Especially when it involves a male doctor in the field of gynecology. I didn't have the right to say anything against them; they were just doing their job. Calm down, Nandani, it's just a small check-up. I observed his hand moving near my legs, which were tightly closed. However, he stopped it with his other hand. I thought he would raise his gaze, but he didn't. He simply moved his hand over the smooth area. His hands were covered with gloves, but the sensation of his touch ran through my veins. It wasn't something I expected, and my eyes quickly opened. I scolded myself, trying not to let any arousal show. He's just a doctor. Sairat moved back, removed his gloves, and started discussing with the nurse. I stood up, my face covered in sweat.

The nurse instructed me to sit back down, and Sairat joined us after washing his hands.

"So, what have you found?" I anxiously asked.

"Found? It's not like we were looking for treasure," he chuckled lightly, noticing my reddened cheeks from embarrassment.

"Just kidding. Based on my observation, it doesn't seem to be a bacterial infection, but I might need to conduct further tests if necessary. For now, I've taken a sample and will provide you with the results soon. Until then, I can't prescribe any medication. I recommend eating healthy and managing stress," he explained. Nandani stood up, ready to leave, but Sairat interrupted her, requesting her to stay. She hesitated for a moment before he stood up and approached her with a tissue.

"What now?" Nandani asked curiously. He sighed, raised his hand to her forehead, and wiped away her sweat.

"Don't panic. You took good care of yourself, i noticed and...... smelled ," Sairat whispered last word near her ears, leaning in.

Nandani's eyes widened, and he chuckled at her reaction.

"You may go," he said, and she left the cabin immediately.

....
Throwing herself onto the bed, Nandani thought about the events of the day. It felt peculiar, to say the least. She couldn't stop thinking about his words, which continued to echo in her mind.

"He noticed... but what does he mean by that? Oh, fuck, Nandani, stop assuming. He was just making a casual comment, nothing else," she muttered to herself, hiding her face in her palms.