LET ME YOURS

Sairat took his hand back and looked at her face to get an answer.

"I mean I can't Marry you now, without providing you justice", Nandani said, Sairat immediately grabbed her arms and imitated to stop.

"As you wish, but one day everyone has to know this", Nandani

"We can talk this out later, you've accepted me with that, right", Sairat

"No.....until you accept yourself with that, are you willing to", Nandani questioned.

"Then why you have wasted your energy, why I'm even here than", Sairat sternly said

"Don't be immature, Sairat, you also know caging in the dome of the dark will not help in any way, come out, we all are with you, I'm with you", Nandani said.

"Yes Sairat you need to fight, you need to stand for yourself", Naksh said

"I don't want any stand, if you are willing to live with this person, then please let me know.... Nandani we will have our house, far apart from the world, minding our business, enjoying each other's company, I don't want anything", Sairat said cupping her face.

''Your statement would be the same if i were at your place", Nandani, he started losing grip.

"Shut up Nandani ", Sairat sternly said.

"And they dare to do to you, that means I'm not a good person for you, I shouldn't be standing there for you right", Nandani, he cleanched his jaw.

"For god sake understand this, I'm man", Sairat growled.

"So what, only women have the right to seek justice, men can stay silent", Nandani yelled.

"Guys, can we discuss this after marriage, Karan said who went to bring the wedding stuff but witnessed their fight.

"No, I'm not Marrying", both synced loudly. Karan flinched, and they went in their particular direction.

"What happened to Sairat, Naksh, what she was talking about, which justice", Kabir concernedly asked, Naksh sighed and told them the whole story.

"That bitch, how dare she, I'll kill her", Kabir growled.

"Aren't you upset or disappointed with Sairat, how he let his esteem down", Naksh.

"He is my friend, I trust him more than anyone, before that I'm human... educated" Kabir sternly said, naksh passed him assuring a smile.

"So much has happened to him and no one knew", Radhika sai who was shocked too.

"What are we going to do, abhi tho dono mile thae, fir", Karan sighed.

"Let's give them some time, they'll solve their conflict", Naksh assured.

Nandani pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open, and the man opened the door, she observed him, he was holding a crying baby in his arms. Nandani initiated him to give her, he looked her from up to down, found her not weird, and gave his child to her. Nandani patted the baby back, the baby started coughing and vomited on her.

"I'm really sorry, what she does to you", the man said with apologising eyes.

"It's okay, I'm glad she vomited the toxic", Nandani said and returned the baby.

"Come inside and wash it off", he offered and Nandani nodded and washed her clothes in the washroom, came back in the hall, and sat on the couch.

"May I know who you are", the man said sitting in front of her placing tray on the table, Nandani took out the card and photograph from her purse and placed it in front turn wise. The man frowned confusingly and picked the photograph.