HE SAVED ME

Tiredly she twitched the knob and entered the apartment, however, as she looked up, she realized that the lights were already switched on. A smile instantly appeared on her face, indicating her assumption that Sairat must be present.

"Sairat, are you in the washroom? Okay, I'm waiting here. Please come fast, I want to apologize for my mistake. I shouldn't have blamed you for that," Nandani said, swirling on her toes. The smile faded as she saw a person in front of her in a black, face covered with a mask.

"Who are you?" Nandani stuttered, clutching her phone tightly. The man slowly walked towards her, gripping a rod tightly in his hand. Nandani moved back with every step, her grip getting tighter on her phone as her skin accidentally pressed the number, dialling.

The man arched his head back and then in front, gripping his rod tightly.

"Dare you move closer, I'll call the police!, she yelled, WHO ARE YOU''.

"Your death," he said and smacked the rod on her head. Everything blurred and soon she fell to the ground, holding her head in pain.

"Do you need more?" the man smirked and kicked her in the stomach. She groaned in pain, trying to hold herself up. But he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the wall, all ready to smash her on to the wall However, but hands were fast to protect her. The guy looked up and met Sairat's furious and angry eyes. Sairat grabbed the man and started beating him mercilessly.

"How dare you bastard! How dare you touch her!" Sairat growled. Some people came and separated them.

"Somebody take her to the hospital," said a man looking at Nandani. Sairat realized the severity of the situation and looked at Nandani. Immediately, he picked her up in his arms and ran outside.

"Fuck", groaned panicking, Nandani, open your eyes, please, please," pantingly, his words collapsed between his teeth. He made her sit in the front seat of the car and quickly buckled her seatbelt.

"Nurse" he growled, as nurses and doctors came running to him.

"What happened to her, Doctor Sairat?" said one of the doctors. Sairat placed her on a stretcher and turned to the doctor.

"Head and stomach injuries," he replied, already analyzed her condition from his quick assessment.

Hours later.

Later, Radhika and Kabir came running into the hospital, finding Sairat standing outside the emergency room.

"Sairat, how is she? How did she get injured? Who was that man?" Radhika said, panicking.

"I don't know," Sairat simply uttered few words, his gaze didn't left Nandani's sight.

"What do you mean you don't know? You told me you'd be there for her," Radhika said, grabbing Sairat's collars. He jerked her hands, passing glares.

"She's herself responsible for this  condition, not me. Luckily, she dialed my number, or else she wouldn't be alive right now," Sairat said and sat down on a chair.

"Seeking justice for an innocent is her fault?" Radhika yelled.

"Don't yell at me. I didn't say that, nor would I. He sighed , it's hard to make her understand for now, "Take her away, Kabir. It wouldn't be fair if I raise my voice," Sairat said sternly.

"What the hell does he think he is? It's my fault for trusting him," Radhika said, weeping. Kabir consoled her and led her away. Sairat rubbed his temples and watched them disappear.

The very next day, Sairat woke up as the doctor called his name. He stood up and wiped away his tears.

"How is she, doctor? Is she fine?" Sairat asked.