The mating

Sek's POV

"I'd like to know your name. I heard the doctor refer to you as Receiver. Correct?" I asked.
"Yes." My soon to be mate replies.
I nodded. "Very well."

She looked me in the eye. "May I take your clothes off, Sek?" She asked.
"Yes," I consented.

And Receiver slowly started to strip me of my clothes. She started to gently kiss me everywhere. And I wasn't sure how to handle it. Never had I felt something like this...

I moaned. Then I cover my mouth. I think I felt embarrassed.

"Don't be sorry, Sek. Moaning is a sign of pleasure. Well... and of pain, but this case, it's due to pleasure." Receiver explained. And then she went back to worshipping my body.
"W-what...? Do you want me to do?" I gasped.
"It's ok Sek. Follow your heart." Receiver said.

I took a steadying breath and slowly removed her clothes as well. And I mirrored her actions, kissing her all over her body with feather light touches. Receiver moaned along with me.

I'd like to taste her. Yeah. I think I'll go ahead and taste her.

Still kissing her, I slowly lower myself until I'm right at the place she no doubt desired me most. And oh, the smell of her pussy was so damn delicious and intoxicating! Again I moaned.

I took my first lick. Receiver gasped and moaned. Apparently I was doing something right. So I just continued.

I moaned against her cunt as I licked. Receiver whimpered and moaned for me. And oh god was I aroused.

"Oh god Sek! Oh Sek I'm gonna cum!" Receiver moaned. Cum? Oh well I guess I'm gonna see soon what that means.

A strange kind of salty and warm liquid hit the tip of my tongue. And as I tasted it, I found I didn't mind it all that much. And I eagerly swollow the substance.

Ah. So this was cum.

I waited for Receiver to recover herself. "Now, you ready for me? You ready for my big, fat, hard, thick Dalek dick?"

Oh god! Where'd that come from?

I blushed.

Receiver blushed too. "Did ya just do your first dirty talk, Sek?" She asked.
"I think I just did," I admitted.
"Ah well, I liked it. And would like for you to do it again," Receiver urged.
"Spread those legs," I ordered. And Receiver excitedly spreads her legs for me.

I took my cock slowly pushing into her in case she needed to adjust to me. Receiver moaned. I think that means she likes my Dalek cock.

Where's this coming from? Seriously?

I waited for her to tell me it was ok to move. Last thing I'd wanna do was hurt her.

"Please Sek don't make me wait! You can move now!" She moaned.

So I started to slowly move inside her pussy. Receiver moaned the whole time. "Faster?" I asked.
"Oh please?" Receiver gasped. So I started to move faster in her. She moaned louder and started to even squeal for me. And oh did I love that!

"Oh god baby! Oh yes moan my name." I gasped while continuing to do her.
"Oh Sek!" She moaned.
"Yes!" I moaned in response. "You like this? Huh? You like my Dalek dick in your pussy?"
"Yes Sek! Oh god Dalek Sek don't stop! Oh yeah!" Receiver moaned.
"Yeah you love it. Oh yeah take it. Take my fat Dalek dick." I growled. I fuck her harder and faster. The sound of my balls smacking her pussy filling the forest. I don't think we even cared if we were in the forest. And I don't think we even cared if the Daleks were to find us now. For the moment at least.

"Tell me how much you love it. Tell me how much you love my fat Dalek dick in you," I moaned.
"Oh god Sek I... I... I love it! I love having your fat Dalek dick in me!" Receiver moaned.

I moaned loudly. "I...I...I...I'm...!" And then I felt the hot and sticky cum shoot out of me and into her fat wet and waiting pussy. We both moaned.
"Oh I'm not done with you. I'll pump and fuck that fat little pussy until it explodes with your cum all over my fat cock. And I know you'll enjoy every minute of that," I moaned still pounding into her pussy.
"Sek you're gonna make me cum again!" Receiver moaned loudly.
"Then cum. Cum for me. I want your little cunt to explode all over my fat and greedy cock." I said. And Receiver moaned loudly one more time as her fat pussy finally exploded all over me.

Receiver's POV

After that mind blowing sex, Dalek Sek picked me up and took me to the bathroom and helped me get cleaned up. He even helped me into some pajamas.
"You're mine now," Sek whispered as he rubbed my stomach which was swollen with his cum.
"I'm yours," I agreed sleepily. Then I fell into slumber.

I really loved Sek. And I'm hoping that the love he feels is actually real...