The lesson

Receiver's POV

What now?

I definitely was not expecting that from him. I knew that Dalek Sek's pretty possessive of me, but I didn't expect anything from him like this though. He said that he was going to teach me a lesson. He was going to be probably fucking me again which by the way... I didn't mind that at all from him but still. Things were getting pretty weird with the Daleks so I just wasn't really sure if this was going to be a good idea for us to do this again. Tensions are pretty high right now so...
"Oh my gosh... Sek you sure that this is actually a good idea for us to do this again? I mean like..."
"Oh You're not going to be getting out of this one, Receiver. I said that I was going to give you a reminder did I not?"
"Oh yeah. Yeah Good point there I guess..." yeah I think that he really just liked my pussy and that's it. Sek's just looking for every single perfect excuse to be inside me. But I don't care. He was allowed to have me whenever he wanted so... Who am I to complain about it? It's not like it wasn't pleasurable.

"Get on that bed and spread those legs." Dalek Sek commanded me. And I don't hesitate listening to him. I climb quickly onto the bed and spread my legs after I had taken off all my clothing. Ok. Do I have some kind of thing for being punished?

... Because I could feel right now that my little pussy was very much very wet. I mean seriously! It was actually fucking dripping. I'm actually very surprised Sek didn't make any comments about being able to smell it.

Oh my God I really do wish that he fucking would! I love hearing about how I affected my partners.

"I'll teach you to disobey me. I am the only one to have your heart do you understand me?" Sek went down and started to lick my pussy before I could even respond so the only thing that I could actually do was moan. Whatever words I had been planning on responding back to him, I had forgotten all about whatever it was I was going to say and I really couldn't say much of anything right now obviously.

Sek continues on with licking my pussy for a while and then after he felt that he was satisfied and that he was done, and after he felt that I was about to be ready to release, he stopped finally. And I was just Left there on the edge of coming. Dalek Sek then climbed on top of me and pushed his huge cock into my pussy. I moan out loud with pleasure as he did this.
"Oh well it seems that your little pussy wasn't satisfied with the last time that I was inside of you like this. Apparently I didn't do a very good job of feeding her." Sek then started to move inside me slowly at first. I moan loudly.
"Oh God. Tell me that you love my big Dalek cock. Tell me how much you love having my fat dick inside of you." Sek growled.
"Oh my God Sek I love it! I really fucking love it! I love the feeling of your fat cock deep inside me! Please Sek please don't stop! Please please don't stop!" I was practically yelling right now but right now? I really didn't give a flying fuck.

Sek started moving inside me a lot faster now. And I'm literally screaming out loud with pleasure as he's doing it the entire time. "Yeah you like that? You like my fat fucking dick pumping and stuffing your fat little pussy?"
"Yeah!" I moan.
"Who's fat little pussy is this? Who do you belong to?" Sek asked me.
"Oh my God Dalek Sek! I belong to you! My little pussy is yours!" I cried out. And he just went faster moving inside me and I could hear the sound of the headboard of the bed banging hard and fast against the wall with his movements. And I'm enjoying every fucking minute of it. I really want to be filled up again with his hot cum. Oh no. I didn't want it. I fucking needed it.
"You planning on disobeying me again? Are you? Are you going to disobey me again?" Sek growled in my ear.
"I... I promise I won't do it again! Oh God! Please Sek please just let me... cum Sek please!" I was begging him right now for my release but I didn't give a flying fuck. I wanted my release. I needed to be released.

And I have no fucking idea how much fucking longer I'm going to be able to hold on...

"I'm The fucking only one allowed to fuck you this way. I'm the only cock allowed to be inside you do you understand me? You are my baby sugar, is that understood?" Sek said once again in my ear.
"Oh my God Sek Yes! Please oh God please! Please just fucking let me cum now please! Please I'm begging you Sek please! Oh please?"
"Oh well I'm not really sure if you have learned your lesson quite yet," Sek replied. And his movements within me only sped up even faster if that was even possible. I could hear the sound of his huge balls smacking against my wet little pussy. And for a while that was probably the only sound that was in the room with us besides the both of our quick and heavy breathing.

I'm really going to fucking release! I really don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to hold on! I really don't think that I can hold on for much longer. I can't...

"Dalek Sek!" I moan loudly.
"Oh very well then. You can cum. And after that I'm going to make your stomach and little pussy swell up once more so that nobody else will be able to fucking touch you. I'm going to make sure that everybody fucking knows that you belong to me and only me. Your fat and juicy little cunt fucking belongs to me."

I screamed out loudly as I finally came hard all over his fat cock. And I'm pretty fucking excited for him to fill me up again. I wanted it. I really fucking needed it.

"Ok. Now I'm going to fill up your little pussy." Sek said. And he pumped inside me for a couple more times and then I felt the familiar gush of his hot seed spilling into me. I put my hands on my stomach and felt it beginning to bulge and swell up. My wet and greedy little pussy no doubt was likely getting the same royal treatment.
"You learn your fucking lesson yet? Or does my greedy little slut want more cock?" Sek asked me.
"Oh my God I think I still need to learn my lesson!" I moan. Oh God. Anything to get him to just keep fucking me and fucking me. I just couldn't get enough of his fat cock. I might sound like a desperate and greedy little slut but I really don't give a flying fuck. I needed to be fucked and filled like I needed the air to breathe.
"What's that? You want more of my fat cock?" Sek asked.
"oh yeah!" I moan loudly.

Sek started to move fast inside me again. I screamed out with pleasure and I could hear the headboard banging against the wall again. And The bed actually started to squeak with each of Sek's fast movements inside me.

I tried to flip us over to where I could ride him, but he just wouldn't have it and he flipped us back over to where he was on top of me. "I'm not going to let you. You're supposed to be learning your lesson right now. Remember?" He says. "I'm in charge."

So I was just having to literally sit there and take it. I didn't mind it though. Dalek Sek really knew exactly what to do... Even though we had only made love to each other only a couple times. I was really impressed by him and I loved every time that I was with him.

Sek switched the position to where I was squatting and he pumped his cock up into my pussy from that way. And then he had decided that that didn't work, so he just sat me down on his lap and proceeded to do me that way. He just bounced me up and down on him. And I'm just sitting there enjoying the feeling of his huge cock stuffing my fat pussy.

Sek continued bouncing me up and down on him. I couldn't take it anymore after a while so then I just exploded again all over his fat cock.

"I'm gonna fill up your fat little pussy again," Sek moans. And True to his word, he proceeded to pump my pussy until I could once again field with the Milyer feeling of his seed being poured into me. And then after that, the both of us collapsed both exhausted.

Sek's POV

I took her to get cleaned up after I was able to recover after a little. And after I got her all cleaned up and put to bed, I went to go see the others.

I sincerely hope that we are going to be able to figure out what to do with those other Daleks. I really did not wish to be exterminated by my former brothers yet again.