Crowley

Receiver's POV

Alexx went to answer the door. Crowley's honestly very fucking handsome just even standing in the doorway. I knew that everything was very intense right now, but like damn. I'm very happy Alexx is going to be actually allowing him to stay here with us at the red door. I'd have to talk to Sek. Sek's already not having a very good time with trying to accept Onyx and for that I am already feeling pretty damn guilty. Perhaps I should have just fucking spoke with him about it first! And instead there I went finding random ass fucking strangers and literally fucking them. Oh my God what a wonderful fucking mate I really must be. What was Dalek Sek thinking whenever he got together with me that day? I'll never really know that answer.

"Oh hello there, and you must be Crowley," Alexx says.
"Yes I'm Crowley. You must be heard dearest brother Alexx." Crowley replied sounding pretty shall we say... Pretty cocky? What is Crowley doing right now? What is he fucking thinking right now? I'd honestly never understand the ways of that demon. But oh my God I still really loved him and honestly I didn't really care. Crowley's a demon and so this is what I kind of have come to expect out of him. And I don't know that I mind it all that much really.
"Oh ok Crowley. Well I guess you can go ahead and bring whatever you packed with you and we can get you situated into your new room." Alexx says.
"Thank you. Appreciate it Alexx." Crowley walked in and the two of them went off to the bedrooms.

And I'm still very much excited for Crowley actually coming and staying with us. So I just went to go seek Sek so that I could finally talk to him about everything. I'd rather he be All right with everything going on instead of me just sneaking around or something. And I'm already feeling as though I had been sneaking around already. And I don't want Sek syncing that I didn't love him anymore and that I was leaving him for someone else or something like that. So I have to go talk to him about this.

He was just sitting quietly in his room and he looked as though he was thinking about stuff. He didn't mind having his door open unless of course we were mating.

"Can I please talk to you for a minute, Sek?" I asked, feeling pretty damn nervous now.
"Yes. What is it?"
I took a deep breath before speaking again. "Sorry Sek. I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you about inviting Onyx. And now Crowley's going to be staying with us now and I just..."
"Don't. It's fine." Sek reassured me even though I knew that he was feeling something else, but just didn't want to tell me.
"Sek..."
"Receiver I said that it's fine. Please Don't worry yourself about it. I'd rather have you actually have multiple partners that way if something happens to me..."
"Oh my God Dalek Sek Don't fucking say that! I don't ever want to hear anything like that come out of your mouth again do you understand me? I don't! I will not lose you, nothing is going to happen to you, do you fucking understand me?"

I felt bad for snapping at him that way, but I was feeling pretty damn scared by how he was thinking and what things he was saying to me right now. I'd be fucking dead before I even lost him. And I really hope that by the time that Orion actually ends up getting better, we will have a foolproof plan to fight against the Daleks and we finally end up getting rid of those fucking bastards! I'm tired of dealing with them and I know that the doctor is as well. And I'm pretty sure Sek's feeling very stressed out right now and losing a shit ton of sleep like the rest of us, but well I mean even worse. After all, the Daleks probably wouldn't be after us right now if it wasn't for Dalek Sek being here.

But I'm not saying that I wish that he was still dead. I'm really happy Orion had actually brought him to life for me. I just really fucking wish right now that the Daleks just would leave all of us alone.

"I sincerely apologize for my behavior. I..." Sek said.
I just shrugged. "Oh please don't worry about that okay? I completely understand that you of all people are probably under the greatest of pressure. You as well as the doctors I mean... Come on! The both of the doctors are trying to protect all of us and then you... Well I mean you've got your former brothers coming after you and basically trying to fucking kill you again so..."
"Well that is indeed correct, but I still should not have taken out my frustration on you. You are the best thing to have happened to me and I just... I don't need to be taking everything out on you." Sek apologized.
"Oh my gosh. Sek You're just stressing yourself out right now. Please don't. You don't need to be so worried about it okay? I understand okay? And I love you. I am not mad at you for being stressed out okay? So please, just don't worry about it anymore all right?"
"Oh ok. And... And I love you."

We gave each other a gentle kiss after that. I'm really glad that he was fine with me essentially having multiple partners. The excuse for right now is that Dalek Sek is probably going to be killed, but is that all? Part of me is actually thinking otherwise.
"You ok with me meeting with and getting to know Crowley just a little?" Sek asked me and I smiled at that.
"Yeah of course you can meet with Crowley."

Sek's POV

Not going to lie. I have never felt this nervous in my entire life. Asking Receiver to be my mate that definitely wasn't anything compared to what I was feeling right now at this moment.

But now here I am now, standing outside of Crowley's bedroom door. And I really feel like I am literally about to walk into hell.