Monster...

Sek's POV

I found the Receiver at my shop. I was just glad that she was safe and alive. The other Daleks didn't find her. And I'm pretty relieved.

I however did see that there was a tentacle monster. And he was busy with sucking Receiver's pussy. He is definitely enjoying it. I can hear him moaning against her pussy as he sucked.

Receiver moans and whimpers.

"So. I hear that you want to take my own mate as your mate as well." I spoke to the tentacle monster.
The monster halted sucking her pussy and he looked over at me. "Yes. She has a very tasty cunt." And then he looked at me licking his lips.

I don't think I can let this one slide. He is probably going to be using her just for the purpose of being a fuck toy and I just couldn't allow that to happen.
"I'm sorry but I'm just not going to allow you to treat her like that. I'm not going to allow you to just use her as your little fuck toy that you can do whatever you want," I hissed.
And to my surprise, the monster seemed almost... Offended. "What? You really think that I'm just trying to use her for the purpose of fucking and fulfilling my own needs? I know that she has a tasty little cunt. But I'm not going to be using her for just the purpose of sex. I would like to be with her as well... If you shall let me that is, Dalek Sek." As we were having this conversation, he was moving his tentacles now in and out  of her pussy. Receiver's moans Constant noise in the background.
"How...? How do you actually know my name? I never told you my name so how do you know who I am?"
The Monster shook his head. "Your mate. She's The one that told me about you."

Oh OK. I guess I probably should've expected that one. I wasn't all that surprised... OK well maybe just a little. I definitely had not seen that coming.

The monster spread her legs as wide as they would go. "Now as for you, my little cutie. i'm going to pump  and puff and stuff your cunt just like Dalek Sek here."

Receiver moaned quietly.

"You're going to claim her?" I asked.
"oh yeah." The monster replied. And then he started to slowly push his huge cock into her and I watched her pussy being stretched.

Oh dear God... I'm getting hard.

Definitely was not the fucking plan...

But there I go anyways...

Oh well.

Then he started to move. Receiver gasped and moaned too. And every time the monster's huge cock moved in and out of her, I could see her pussy and stomach swell with how huge the damn thing was. God. I never knew that a tentacle monster could have such a huge dick.

Imagine the cum... 

He could not speed up inside her though. I would imagine it would be because he was so big that if he went any faster, it would end up hurting her. But I knew Receiver probably wouldn't give a damn. She was probably enjoying the way that he was moving inside her anyways and probably wouldn't want him to go any faster.

I watched as his cock moved in and out of her. And I was pleasuring myself while watching my own mate getting thoroughly fucked.

I will admit at first, I was hesitant about this monster also wanting to be with her. As I thought more about it though, I thought that it would probably be the best thing. I mean just in case something were to happen to me... I would want her to have someone else to be able to love and take care of her. I'm not really sure what's going to happen to me in the following weeks... The following days. I really didn't know how long I had left. I probably wouldn't be part of this world for much longer though. I at least knew that much.

"You like that? You like it when my fat cock pumps your fat little pussy?" The monster asked Receiver.
"Yes!" Receiver moaned. "More! More! Give me more!"

Oh my God I'm going to cum...

Oh my God I don't think I can hold it back anymore! Now I know how Receiver feels when she feels like she's going to explode like this.

"Oh yeah. Yeah take it. Take it. Take that fat cock. Yeah take it all." The monster growled while Receiver moans.
"I'm going to cum in your fat cunt. I'm going to cum in your little pussy and You're just going to sit there and take it." He said and Receiver let out a final loud moan as the monster fulfilled his promise, spilling his seed inside her pussy. And to my complete surprise, her stomach started swelling up kind of like when I had to came inside of her just moments earlier before she had decided to come to my store.

And I myself exploded not very long after that.

Receiver's POV

I don't remember the last time I had been satisfied before I met with this monster and Dalek Sek. One thing is for sure though. I definitely did not regret meeting up with either one of them.

I would talk to him about it more later. I was tired right now and I could not keep my eyes open. I'll see if Sek's going to let me be with the tentacle monster, but as I decided, I would talk to him about it more later. I was a little too tired right now so I fell asleep in Dalek Sek's arms as he carried me home with the tentacle monster following beside him.