Chapter - 4 The One Where They Get Wet

Precap - after a near make-out session with RG in his caravan, GK had decided to go with the flow and not stop his feelings for her. RG on the other hand, is cursing herself for going on complicating this even after getting engaged with Rajat. She was trying to not give in to her feelings.

On the stage, they stood next to each other. As the crowd was getting crazy seeing them together, the hosts were introducing them.

RG was playing with her pallu.

GK bent a little to her ears and said.

GK- did I tell you? You look pretty. Damn pretty and sizzling in this saree.

RG blushed and was shocked. A compliment from him for looks was unheard of for her. He never said these things.

Spotting him whispering and her shying away, the crowd whistled and hooted in chorus.

RG gave him a questioning look. He just gave a cute smile and turned around to talk to someone.

She whispered to herself, 'you too look hot. Even with a band aid on you. If I tell you this, you will sit on my head. So....' she bit her tongue and laughed at herself. Which he noticed and raised his brow to.

Soon their dance was announced. It was a romantic number that they were supposed to perform impromptu. The organiser had also arranged for an aerial act. Where they will be put on a crane and suspended mid air.

Both of them had no phobias for heights and were excited as both of them loved adventure. Dance and adventure were their bonding points.

Both held each other's hands tight, grinning when they stepped into the crane.

GK- this is a dream come true.

RG nodded and said 'I know'

GK hadn't felt this feeling for a very long time. The feeling of satisfaction you get when you share a dream, when your thoughts and feelings match with someone. He had never felt that until now. Never felt it with anyone except the woman standing next to him. He was lost in her dark dense hair playing with the wind.

She felt wind on her face that brushed through her hair. She felt alive again after ages. Being with someone, who she owed nothing to and who owes nothing back to her. Just enjoying little moments of life with him. She felt happy after a long time. The ring in her right hand ring finger felt heavy. She winced touching it.

GK noticed the discomfort in her face and then the ring. He did not like both.

He went close, held her hand and removed the ring from her finger.

RG looked up at him, all confused. He often makes her heart skip beats, by his actions.

They were asked to take their positions. They stood facing each other. They had to hold each other in a ball dance position. She looked at him and gestured to him to return her ring.

He looked at her with a smirk. Pretended to throw it away. Her eyes popped out and she said. 'GK!?'

He laughed and slipped the ring back in her index finger instead of the ring finger.

The crowd did not know which finger it was but they could clearly see him slipping a ring into her fingers. So they cheered loudly.

RG was surprised and confused. She questioned him through her eyes 'what is this now?'

GK leaned in and said 'THIS ring has to be in the index finger. Doesn't suit your ring finger.'

RG couldn't believe her ears. 'Is he being direct and vocal about his jealousy and possessiveness!?', her heart did a victory dance.