Chapter - 5 The One With The Red Love

Recap- GK and RG got carried away in the terrace at the Pune event. RG broke the moment, pushed him away and ran down, on hearing people looking out for them. RG's refusal to acknowledge their moment hurt GK and he announced that he is going on a vacation with his girl friend Chavvi.

Both travelled to mumbai in the same plane with Kets sitting in between them, but refused to acknowledge each other.

Once they landed they parted ways like nothing happened- nothing on the terrace in the rain.

RG entered her house. The living room was dark and she knew it was too early in the morning for her mom to be awake. As she marched towards her room, she was pulled by her waist and pinned to the wall.

RG- Rajat!! What the!? How come you are here?

Rajat- How can I not keep waiting for you after you had texted me an 'i miss you'. For the first time. First time!! Darling.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead.

RG felt bad. It was always annoying whenever Rajat got close to her but now for the first time she felt bad for him. She felt she had wronged him by leading him on.

RG- Rajat, am sorry I did not mean that.

Rajat- come on! Don't be shy. Its ok to miss me.

RG- no I.... (she fumbled)

He went close to her again. Her instinct did not permit his advances. She pushed him away gently.

Rajat thought she was just being conscious about the surroundings.

Rajat- babe, your mom is asleep. Even if she is awake she wont mind. But we can get into the room.

RG- no. am tired Rajat. I need to go.

Rajat- but you had messaged me that you missed me. Now am here and you don't want to be with me. What is happening Rups?

RG- I told you. I did not mean it that way. I was just missing being here.

She was fumbling and couldn't come up with any proper reason behind her words and actions.

Rajat who was keenly observing her asked her the question that was always in his mind.

Rajat- you love me na?

Now that's one question that every cell of RG knows the answer for. She did not know how to tell to it out loud.

She walked past him. But he kept walking after her.

Rajat - I asked something. At times I too want to hear it out aloud. You never express your feelings Rups, it should not work this way.

RG's patience and tolerance with him was always volatile. Just seconds back she was feeling sorry for him and now his overbearing nature irked her.

RG turned around and snapped.

RG- why cant you let me be? Ever? You know what this is what makes me NOT want to share my feelings with you.

Rajat- I did not ask for anything much. We are engaged and it is my right to feel loved by you. I make you feel special right? For once cant you do the same.

RG- what are you? 5 year old? You really think love can be demanded out of someone. It has to come from within Rajat. If you think I am not sufficient the way I am, you should probably call this off.

Rajat dragged her into her own room and locked the door. He couldn't tolerate her talking about calling off their relationship.

Rajat- call this off?!! For what? Baby, calm down.