𝟮𝟮| 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

✩。:*•

✩。:*•.────── ❁ ❁ ──────.•*:。✩

Home

4:10 PM

"How in the world did that happen?" Nam Doo huffs entering the living room.

"You should've been thorough with the background check!" Joon Jae shouts at Nam Doo, "What the hell? We were so close!"

"Family registrations don't show sisters-in-law. How was I supposed to know? I Never imagined!" Nam Doo defends himself. "We would've been busted," he sighs.

"Who got busted?" Shim Cheong asks.

"Nothing." Nam Doo sighs, taking a big gulp from his cup.

"Who almost got busted?" she presses on.

"It's nothing," you try to avoid her question.

"While we work, different things can happen..." Nam Doo stops and realizes Shim Cheong and Joon Jae are just looking at each other. "Why are you staring at him? It's scary."

Out of nowhere, Joon Jae says "That's right, I lie. I deceive people and make money off them." You look at him confused, why is he telling her all of this? You thought he was going to keep it from her.

"Right, that's what I do."

"What are you saying?" Nam Doo asks him confused.

"This is my secret," Joon Jae continues without acknowledging him.

"Hey, Heo Joon Jae!" Nam Doo shouts.

"What's your secret?" Joon Jae asks Shim Cheong.

Secret? What secret?

"Why are you staring at each other?" Nam Doo tries to lighten the mood, "Come on. Let's rest today. Cheong, Joon Jae come on. You guys are very sensitive today."

Joon Jae watches Shim Cheong leave, "Did you guys hear what she said?"

"About us almost getting caught?" you ask, confused.

"No."

"About being so close?" Nam Doo asks this time.

"Not that."

"What then? No one was talking. You were just staring at each other."

Nam Doo ushers you to your room, "Just leave them be Hana and get some rest."

-

Home

8:00 PM

The usual three – You, Tae Oh, and Nam Doo – are in the living room watching the CCTV camera since Shim Cheong left after the whole weird thing with Joon Jae and hasn't come back.