𝟭𝟮| 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗻𝗼𝘄

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

It turns out the weird lady (oh wait, Shim Cheong, Joon Jae asked you to stop calling her that) is staying with the three of you for a little while since it looks like Joon Jae isn't kicking her out anytime soon.

But having her here is pretty fun since it gets boring being the only girl in the house with three men. You showed her a K-drama once, and oh boy, did she got addicted. Probably best you don't tell Joon Jae that it was you who introduced her to it.

Since it's been a while since you and Tae Oh went on a date, you two leave the house and go to the night markets just walking around and tasting delicious cheap food. But of course, suddenly it rains like cats and dogs, which leaves you no choice but to stay at a hotel overnight.

-

The hotel you found doesn't seem all that bad, and It's not that cheap either, so it looks like it's an average hotel. Thankfully.

You text your two uncles to let them know about your situation in your group chat (yes, you have a group chat), and all they reply with is "use protection" and "I'm not ready for another kid in the house," and you respond with a lot of eye-roll emojis.

But then you remembered something. Shim Cheong. She's all alone back at the house. So you call Joon Jae.

"Hey, kid."

"Hey, big bro, I just remember that Shim Cheong's all alone back at the house. Are you going back yet?"

"Yeah, I'm near the intersection already. What's this? Why's there a lot of police cars here?"

You panic, "What?! What do you mean?! They haven't found us have they?"

Tae Oh, hearing you sound distressed, sits up from his lying down position on the bed.

"No, I don't think this has got to do anything with us. Nam Doo's here. I'll text you later. Stay at the hotel for tonight. I'll fill you in later." Then he hung up.

"Oh, god."

-

"Should we go back? I mean, the rain already stopped anyway", you ask, pacing around the hotel room.

Tae Oh shakes his head no.

"But what if they caught Joon Jae and Nam Doo? What about Shim Cheong? She's all alone in the house."

"I'm sure they'll be fine. Joon Jae said he'd text you."

"But..." defeated, you sit on the bed next to him.

He pushes your head to lay on his shoulder and says, "They'll be fine."

Sighing, you can only answer, "I hope so."