𝟯| 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘀

✩。:*•

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

The sound of your alarm wakes you up from your sleep, and as always, you can smell the food being cook by none other than Tae Oh.

You get up, make your bed, and go to the kitchen. There you see his body facing towards the pan and bacon sizzling on it while he flips them.

"Smells good," you initiate the conversation.

"Oh... good morning," his body turns towards your direction.

"Morning," you reply with a smile on your face because of his voice and the smell of bacon.

"So, do we have a target for today?" You ask, itching to rob someone with money that they don't even deserve in the first place.

"No."

"Oh. So what should we do today?"

"I want to take you somewhere. It's near the countryside, so wear something comfortable."

"Why are we going there?" Surprised because that's probably the longest you've ever heard him talk.

"Secret."

At lost for words, you just dig into the food he had prepare while feeling giddy on the inside because it's the first time you guys ever go anywhere without the intention of hustling someone.

-

Wearing a sundress, some slippers, and a handbag, you go with him to the bus station. The ride to the countryside took about 40-50 minutes to pass the time you listen to some music and play games on your phone.

While you were trying to beat your high score at 1010!, Tae Oh's fidgeting on his seat like he's worried about something. But of course, you don't realize since you're so focused on your phone.

-

It turns out; he takes you to a beautiful sunflower field near a small village.

"Tae Oh, it's so beautiful here. How on earth did you even found this place?"

The silence is all you hear.

You turn your body to where he's standing, and it turns out he's looking at you with those eyes, those mesmerizing eyes. But there's something else in the look he's giving you. You think it may be adoration. Wait, it is that. Why is he looking at you like that?

Then it begins.

"Hana... I.. Uh.. I.." He starts. Not knowing how to continue, he looks frightened, a look you've never seen on him before.

"It's okay Tae Oh, take your time. You can tell me anything,"  you say with a soft smile, not knowing that it's making his heart flutters like crazy and his head swirling till he can't even form the words that he had practiced in his head all the way from home.

Not knowing how to express it in words, he tells you through action.

He kisses you.

It was so sudden that you almost lose your balance when you feel his soft lips against yours. Those lips you have been dreaming about since the first night you stayed with him finally kissed you.

You do what every sane girl would do when their crush is kissing them. You close your eyes and kiss him back.

He pulls his lips apart from yours, all too fast, in your opinion.

"I... I'm sorry... I-"

His words cut off this time by your lips. He's not the only one who can do surprises.

You feel him smile through the kiss, and that makes you smile too. Still kissing him, you show him that he has nothing to be sorry for.