𝟱| 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

November 2016

Seoul, South Korea

8:10 AM

When you open your eyes, the first thing you see is Tae Oh hunched over a table, eyes focused on his laptop, which, as you can see, is displaying one of his online games and, of course, headphones on with sounds you can hear from where you're laying.

Still tired from last night's activities, which consisted of a few kisses here and there and streaming Netflix, you drag yourself from your very comfy bed to the shower. But not before going to Tae Oh to kiss him good morning. Approaching him, the music becomes louder, and it's clear that he doesn't know that you're awake yet. Tilting his head by pushing his forehead backward, you kiss him upside down.

"Good morning."

"Morning," he replies with a small smile.

"I'm going to take a shower. You wanna come with?"

He nods his head, turns off his laptop, then takes your hand and leads you to the bathroom.

-

9:00 AM

After your shower, you both head to the kitchen to find some food and find Joon Jae already there, cooking with Nam Doo.

"Smells good. What are you cooking?"

"Spaghetti." Joon Jae replies while stirring the pasta.

"I told him just to cook some eggs and sausage, but no, he wants pasta at 9 in the morning." Nam Doo mumbles while reluctantly chopping some onions.

"I like pasta at 9 in the morning, well actually I like pasta wherever and whenever." You're excited that Joon Jae's cooking your favorite food.

"I know, kid, that's why I'm making it."

"Thank you, Joon Jae. I Loveee Youuu." Sending finger hearts and making hearts on top of your head to him, making Tae Oh jealous.

"Hey, maybe you should make finger hearts to your boyfriend, huh. Just look at his pout." Nam Doo says, pinching Tae Oh's right cheek.

Annoyed, he turns away, sits on the couch pouting, and turns on the TV

Annoyed, he turns away, sits on the couch pouting, and turns on the TV. Wanting to tease him, you approach him.

"Tae Oh, why are you making that pouty face, hmmm." Pinching his cheek.

He doesn't answer you but throws his face to the other side so you can't touch it.

"Babeeeee."

With that word, he blushes because even though it's not exactly PDA, it still falls into that category for him.

"Babe, are you blushing?" Cooing at him, you can't resist squishing his cheek again.

Moving your head closer to his ear, you whisper, "You know you're the only one I love like that. If you stop pouting and kiss me right now, I'll let you pick the new country we'll go to after we're done with the last job, hmmm. How about that?"

He blushes harder since what you're asking of him is PDA, but he can't deny the fact that what you'll give him is much too riveting to be turned down. The country you already picked out is "too hot and uncomfortable," in his opinion. So he wants to change that.

So he kisses you for a full 3 seconds. Even though it's only for 3 seconds, you two are still teased by Nam Doo and Joon Jae.

After all of that passes and Tae Oh's cheeks are back to normal, you all enjoy a very hearty meal made by Joon Jae and get ready for one last job.

Or so you thought.