𝟮| 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

✩。:*•.───── ❁ ❁ ─────.•*:。✩

What you thought would be a one-night thing only actually lasts for a few days, and eventually, you've stayed with him for a whole year.

In that one year, you found out some things about him, like how he doesn't talk all that much, how he always has headphones around his neck, how his eyes are trained on his laptop almost 24/7 and that he's an orphan. Though, the most shocking one is how he makes a living. But you guess it makes sense why he always brings either his laptop or iPad everywhere.

It turns out, both of you aren't that different. You two steal. As easy as that. However, his way is far more complicated than yours. He's a hacker, a brilliant one too, as it turns out.

So you two try to kill two birds with one stone. He hacks, and you steal. And the work pays off. The amount of money you two have collected is probably more than you've ever seen in your whole life.

You two decide to stay together because it's more convenient that way and cheaper (and maybe because of some unspoken feelings). It's not possible for two teens who've been living together for a year and not have feelings for each other... right?

That's what you've been asking yourself every night before you go to sleep. Sometimes you think that he does have feelings for you from the things he does. Like making breakfast for you, opening the door for you (cliche, I know, but nobody has ever done that for you), holding your hand when running away from cops or guys that are mad because you both stole from them, but the most heart-fluttering thing is how he greets you in the morning. Just a two-sentence word can make your whole day. Plus, his handsomeness is a bonus.

Even though it all makes you happy, it can just mean that he is kind. You also thought that; maybe he feels pity towards you. That's why sometimes you feel down whenever he does anything that makes you think that he has feelings for you because you know that your feelings could be just one-sided.