CHAPTER 11

"Do you want me to push you?"

Excuse me?

I just look up at him with a blank look on my face, trying to figure out if this stranger would actually have the balls to do that.

"Because you look like you want to be pushed darling." He smirks and walks to the edge right next to me, he sits down next to me and puts his hand in his pocket to grab something, a box of cigarettes.

He lights one up and takes a long drag of it then holds it out to me as if it was my turn next.

I would consider him my new best friend from that action if he didn't just offer to push me off this ledge 60 seconds ago.

However I hesitatingly take it from him and repeat his actions, and I go to pass it back to him but he takes out another and lights one up for himself.

Who the fuck is this guy and why is he handing me cigarettes and sitting this close to me.

"So are you going to tell me your name?" He asks while leaning back on one hand cigarette in the other.

"Why should I tell you my name?" I huff in reply and look over my shoulder to meet his eyes.

"Well I did just willingly give you a cigarette to cheer you up, I want your name in return." He stares into my eyes and waits for my response.

I stare back just to figure out what this mans deal is and why he's so forward with a random stranger sitting on a cliff but I can't figure out why just yet.

"Bella." I just say awkwardly in response as he keeps staring at me, I look away and continue to look out at the water below me.

"Bella." He mumbles to himself.

"Don't you want to know mine?" He says after a few moments.

I turn back to him and just nod in response, he sits up again, removing his arm from behind his back so he sits up straight next to me.

"Emilio." He says and smiles a little, his perfect straight white teeth show and I feel a little bit mesmerised.

"So Emilio, what brings you here at 5 o'clock in the morning threatening to push a girl off a cliff?" I snapped, a bit agitated that I some what found him attractive.

Emilio just chuckles in response.

"I never threatened you Bella love, you looked almost desperate to do it yourself, and if you must know, I couldn't sleep I needed to clear my head." He muttered the last sentence almost too embarrassed to admit that.

"But I could ask you the same thing, Why is a pretty girl like you out here alone sitting above a 70ft drop?" He questions, and the look in his eye almost gave away that he was genuinely curious for my answer, not that I would tell him but to keep him amused, I raise my eyebrows at the somewhat compliment that also sounded like something a murder would say.

"Pretty hey? But for my reasoning, I don't see how thats any of your business." I stand up and take one last drag of my cigarette that Emilio gave to me then threw it over the edge.

I turn to walk away as it's getting quite too early in the morning that anyone of my brothers could wake up, but I get about 10 steps forward and I hear him shout.

"I'll definitely be seeing you again Bella!"

I quicken my pace and smile to myself just a little bit.
Now I've just got to pray that no ones awake in my house so I don't get caught and punished sneaking in.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Hi<3