CHAPTER 12

It's around 4am when I reach the front doors of my brothers home.

The security guard from earlier is no where to be seen giving me an even easier route back to the house.

Hoping no ones awake or that any of them is a light sleeper to hear me open the door I silently unlock and push it forward.

All the lights seem to be off, no movement from downstairs, I make my way inside and carefully ascend upstairs towards my room.

Successfully making it back inside my own room I make my way to the closet to change my clothes noticing all the shopping bags Elijah and I had collected earlier was now in the corner of my closet.
I pick out a plain long sleeve black top and matching black joggers to cover everything and lay down on my bed.

Looking up at the white ceiling I'm staring to regret making such a scene in the kitchen with Massimo the other night as its already seemed to make my brothers un want my presence here even more.

Lost in my thoughts I hear my door get thrown open  loudly as it bounces back of the wall and an angry looking Ace marches in. Fuck sakes.

"Where the actual fuck have you been?!" he spits.

He strides over to the bed and stands over me and grabs my writs to pull me up. I whimpered out in pain from his tight hold on the already bruised wrist and try to pull from his hold, he turns his head and shoots his eyebrows up in regret and loosens his grip. However the look of regret falls quickly as he does not stop dragging me down towards Massimo's office.

Walking straight in I see a very tired Elijah and Massimo standing by the desk and they both shoot the hears towards us.

Elijah walks over to me and grabs my shoulders lightly to assess me to see if I'm hurt in any way
"Bella where have you been, why on earth have you been sneaking out the house tonight?" He states.

I look into his eyes and see disappointment with lots of concern. I go to reply however I get cut off from the eldest brother booming his voice.

"Both of you leave, let me talk with her." Massimo comands. Elijah sighs and gives me one more look over checking to see if I'm okay.

"Stupid fucking girl." Ace mutters as he storms out the room, Elijah follows behind him and closes the door.

"Sit." is all I hear Massimo say.

Shaking slightly as I sit down, he turns his computer screen and it shows security footage of me from tonight sneaking out the door and going past the sleeping security guard.
I look up at Massimo to see him staring back down at me.

Of course I should have expected security cameras in this multi million fucking mansion. I mentally slap myself for thinking it was going to be that easy.

"The useless man has been fired and dealt with for being to incompetent at his job." He starts with and he makes his way to his chair that's facing me.

I gulp, dealt with. The last time I heard them say that was about that homeless man who hurt me and they killed him.

"Massimo I'm-"

"Save it!" He cuts me off instantly.
"Bella you have been here for 3 days. You've been caught with weed and now sneaking out alone late at night." He starts to raise his voice.
"Now tell me, why did you leave the house tonight." He demands.

Instead of cowering away and getting nervous I start to feel angry, its not my fault that he chose to bring me here. None of my brothers can expect me to be this perfect, unharmed little princess that they desire me to be.

"Why does it matter Massimo!?" I fume standing up.
"How do you know if I didn't do this every night back home for the past 10 years of my life that you all were absent for!?" I grab the edge of the desk and lean closer while my voice gets louder.
"You are the one that chose to bring me here, you all would have been perfectly fine just signing me off to an orphanage after John died so you wouldn't have to put up with all this!" I spat while throwing my hands in the air angrily.

Massimo stands quickly and before he can say a single word I sprint out his office and before I get to run to my room I open the door to see all other 5 of my brothers standing outside the door, obviously guilty by eavesdropping on my little rant I just spat.

Instead of acknowledging any of them I just push by and run to my door, locking myself inside.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

hii!
does anyone still want updates?