Hogwarts

TW: mature language, name calling, post beat up.

Ashley's POV-

"Ashley? ASHLEY WAKE UP YOUR TRAIN LEAVES IN 2 HOURS! HAVE YOU EVEN PACKED?!" My aunt Jenna yells in a panic as she rushes over to me shaking me, I jolt awake and grab my phone seeing I only have 1 hour and 15 minutes before i have to be at the train station "Shit Shit SHIT I am going to be late!" I jump out of bed grabbing random clothes and a towel before sprinting into the bathroom and having a quick 5 minute shower.

When I get out of the shower I put on a cute pair of blue jeans paired with a white shirt throwing a oversized navy blue sweater on top, I straighten my hair and put it into a claw clip.

Then I put on some cute makeup doing my normal black eyeliner and under eye look I always do, I top it all off with a cute leather bag and two squirts of my favourite Billie Eilish perfume.

[makeup and outfit]

*1 Hour later at the train station Ashley's POV*

"Okay so just run through that wall and it will take you to your platform" Jenna explains to me "Yes i know i know be kind, make friends blah blah blah" I reply with a chuckle "I'm serious don't be in your room all the time, make friends have fun go to party's" Jenna says her expression turning serious "Okay i will don't worry but i have to go now, I love you so much and i will see you in a few months i promise, i also promise to update you at least once a week on how I'm going" I say and I smile as her expression lightens up she gives me a kiss on the head sending me five thousand dollars and promising to send 2000 a month I thank her and run through the wall making it to my platform.

I see Lorenzo and I run up to him "Hey Enzo" I say with a giant smile and he smiles back at me "Hey Ashley how are you i haven't seen you in ages" i smile and say "I'm doing amazing i cant believe i get to go to school with you" i smile as he takes my bags and puts them under the train "Ashley we better get going ill introduce you to my friends so you don't have to sit alone" 

On the train I'm sitting in between Lorenzo and Pansy with Matheo Riddle Theodore Nott and Draco Malfoy on the other side of the table Draco dosn't say a word the whole ride but i talk to the everyone else not overthinking the few dirty looks Draco gives me.

Eventually we get to the train stop at Hogwarts and we all get up and leave the train once we are off i remember i left my phone on the train so i tell Lorenzo and run back in and accidently bump into Draco.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry i didn't see you standing there i was just grabbing my pho-" i get cut off by Draco scoffing and saying "I don't care for your excuses now fuck off mudblood!" 

I stand there shocked at his reaction after all, all i did was accidently bump into him "i said sorry" i say looking up at him "And i said i don"t care now fuck off" he reply's coldly. 

I walk off defeated and grab my phone then I hear coughing, confused to why theres still someone on the train I walk over to see what it is and when i see that it is harry potter on the ground all bloody and beaten i start to panic.

"OMG HARRY WHAT HAPPENED?!" I say loudly rushing to his side he whispers "Draco Malf-* and passes out.

I pick him up instantly and run out to Hermione and Ron in a panic "RON HELP" I yell as they both rush over in shock to what they are seeing. "what happened?!" they both say at the same time in a panic "i don't know he whispered Draco Malfoy before passing out thats all i know" i stop talking for a second to catch my breath and think about what we need to do next

"We need to take him to the infirmary i still have to get my bags though" i say worriedly and Ron instantly says "It is okay go get your bags unpack and settle in to your new dorm room ill take him to the infirmary" he grabs harry from my arms and Hermione looks over Rons shoulder at harry worridely "are you sure? I can take him i just need to-" I get cut off by Ron saying "No no its okay ill take him"

Ron and Hermione both walk off leaving me alone, I walk to the train grabbing my bags, I give them to Dobby the house elf and he takes them to my room. I don't normally make him do things for me but i was on a mission a very important one.

I walk up to Draco in a rage and push him hard making him turn around and face me very angry "Oi what the fuck happened to Harry?!" I ask and I see his face drop for a second because he knows that i know but he puts his walls back up and scoffs coldly "what do you mean you cant possibly be blaming me for him being beat up?!" 

I look at him even angrier then before "How did you know he was beat up i never said he was" Draco scoffs again "Okay okay you caught me I did it, so what hes just a filthy mudblood!" 

That comment makes my anger start to over flow and all I see is red causing me to slap him hard across the face leaving a instant red mark then i yell at him "AND YOUR A FILTHY CUNT!" I walk off enraged not wanting to cause more of a scene i walk into my room and cool off.

One hour later I was finished unpacking and i walk into the great hall "Ashley Salvatore, just on time to get sorted into your house" Dumbledore says in a loud voice as I walk in the doors.

I walk up to the sorting hat chair next to Dumbledore a little bit panicked as everyone is watching me waiting to see what i can get and all i can think is please not Slytherin but then more thoughts start to fill my brain. 

Are they judging me? Do they hate me already? Do i look bad? what if I am a Slytherin!? my brain keeps racing as i sit down in the sorting chair and the hat gets placed on my head it starts talking loudly calming the thoughts in my head.

"hmm hard very hard, i can see your very courageous and smart... strong and brave very smart and cunning i think" the silence feels like 6 hours when its more like 6 seconds and i hear the hat call out...

A/N: hello people thank you for reading this far i hope your liking it so far sorry this chapter was short i promise the next one will be a little longer this chapter was 1300 words do you guys want 1000 worded chapters or do you guys want 2000 3000 like just tell me because i dont want to be doing to short or too long also if you want to give me any ideas i would love to hear them or even add them to the story.