Fire Whiskey

TW: UNDERAGE DRINKING, SELF HARM, LANGUAGE INCLUDING SLUT

Ashleys POV: 

I walk over to my friends Tom Riddle, Matheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Pansy Parkinsons, and Lorenzo Berkshire but then I see Draco fucking Malfoy my enemy but for some reason my friend's friend.

"Hey, guys!" I say cheerfully, Draco looks at me and says coldly "What do you want bitch?" I look at him and start stuttering "I- I I I uhm I just uhhm wanted to uhm" I bite my lips nervously and look down.

He looks down at me disgustedly and I try holding back tears as i look up at him and he says annoyedly "well slut? what the fuck do you want pig?"

"N-nothing" I reply and walk off, I dont look back there is no reason too no one there is going to stand up for me against Draco when I think they cant see me anymore I start sprinting out of the room.

Dracos Pov:

I scoff as she walks away and I see her start sprinting, I run after her catching up really fast and I see her run into the abandoned girls bathrooms.

I walk over and put my ear to the door, I listen for a good 5 seconds before I hear her start sobbing then I hear some rustling around and I hear what sounds like a really light coin or a piece of metal fall on the ground.

I roll my eyes and scoff before walking back to the party and sitting with my group as we start playing dumb childish games.

Ashleys POV:

I get to the abandoned bathrooms and I run in falling to the ground in tears I pull out a small black bag out of my handbag and I open it accidentally dropping the blade that was inside.

I quickly pick up the blade and sit on the bathroom floor and pull up my dress I start cutting the inside of my thighs one cut two cut three cut four...

45 minutes later I finished cleaning up my cuts and I pull my dress back down, I walk out of the bathrooms and back into the party i walk straight up to the drink table and start chugging beers.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Matheo telling me to slow down but I can barely hear him I'm so drunk already.

2 hours later I am dancing on a table until I vomit all over my dress and pass out on the pool table my back landing on a pool ball.

Dracos Pov:

Ashley passes out on the pool table after puking all over herself, I laugh as I see it and I go to walk away until I see a group of guys walk up to her and start getting touchy.

Do i hate her? Yes... Am I cruel? Also yes... But am I cruel enough to let her stay alone with these guys especially because of what they are known for? No of course not.

As I walk over I push through the group of guys standing around her and when I see one of there hands slithering up her dress I punch the guy hard in the face multiple times leaving him bleeding on the ground.

I grab her and pick her up walking out of the common room with her in my arms princess style, I walk down the corridor towards the boys dorm rooms.

As I do not have a clue where her dorm is nor do I care I take her into my dorm room.

I open the door and kick off my shoes before laying her down on my bed.

I carefully unzip the dress and slither it off her body putting the vomit covered dress straight into the washing machine and I walk up to my dresser draws and pull out a pair of sweatpants and a oversized T-Shirt.

I walk over to her and I put the pants on her, I get a glance of scars on her inner thighs "stretch marks?" I mumble to myself and almost vomit in disgust just when i thought his girl couldn't get anymore disgusting she has stretch marks how disgusting.

I slide the T-Shirt on her and take her shoes off I place her comfortably under the blankets.

I walk into the bathroom and I am way too exhausted to shower so I decide I will have one in the morning and I lay on the couch

AK: I WANT TO GIVE A GIANT THANK YOU TO CHLOE 

If it wasnt for chloe i dont think i ever would have published this chapter i am also amazed how many views this book is getting i honestly thought there would only be like 4 views 

I am also very sorry for how short this chapter is i do not have the motivation to write but my chapters will be staying around 1000 words love you guys so much thank you for the love and support i will be making an instagram account that will be open for ideas.

Word Count: 823