Stormy Day

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER PLEASE GO FOLLOW MY TIKTOK FOR MORE UPDATES QUESTIONS AND BOOK REVIEWS  draco.malfoy.wattpad.xx

Ashleys Pov:

He pulls me back by my wrist as I try to walk off and I nearly bump into his chest "Draco what are you do-" I get cut off by his lips on mine and my eyes open wide it feels like a lifetime before I start kissing him back although its only a second and I match his passion as my eyes flutter closed and I kiss him back.

I feel him pull back and I open my eyes and I stare up at him for a few seconds before he acts like nothing happened and he walks off like it meant nothing... like it was a mistake.

Draco's POV:

I see her walking off and I don't know what I'm doing all I know is I don't want her to leave, at least not yet.

I stare at her and she starts speaking and I already know what she is going to ask and I already know that I don't have an answer and before I can rethink what I'm doing my lips are already on hers with more passion then I should be using.

Why am i doing this? I hate her... don't I? just as soon as the kiss started it ended and I stare at her and admire her beauty how beautiful her natural make up is how beautiful her hair looks in these messy plats, how her curtain bangs suit her amazingly.

I start walking off unable to explain why I feel so embarressed and unable to think straight its to late to turn back by the time I realized how bad of an idea it was to walk away without a word.

Ashley's POV:

Dear Diary,

Last night Draco Malfoy kissed me and I kissed him back, it was amazing and beautiful it was filled with so much passion but he walked off and I don't know how I am going to face being in class with him today let alone being his partner.

I will keep my head up high and pretend as if nothing happened but on the inside I will be dying of curiosity why did he kiss me? why did he walk off without a word? does he still hate me? does he like me? is he trying to play with my feelings?

I still have his hoodie I will have to return that today as well I am so scared to go into class but I cant skip today because we are doing revision for our test next week and I don't want to be late so I have to start getting ready now.

xoxo

I place my diary down on my bedside table and stand up walking into the bathroom and showering before getting dressed doing nice makeup and putting on a cute outfit.

I walk into class and sit next to Draco when I look at him he is already revising but it seems more like he is trying to ignore me so I start revising

"cute hair" I hear him say quietly without looking up from his book I smile and blush relived he didn't look up from his book because he would have seen my blush.

"Thank you also uhm here" I say as I grab his hoodie out of my bag and hand it to him he gives me and thank you nod as he takes it and he continues revising.

It's almost the end of class and I am no where near finished revising so I turn to draco who also doesn't seem to be finished "Hey do you want to revise tonight library at 6ish?" I ask and my heart starts beating faster as I see him look up at me and say "Just because I complimented you once and let you borrow my hoodie it does not mean we are friends or study buddy's so why don't you get that through your thick skull"

"oh uhm sorry but i just thought... what about last night you ki-" i get cut off by Draco speaking over me "It was a mistake if anything it was out of pity I mean how much more pathetic could you be? crying yourself to sleep at your mothers grave"

I look down and I hear him say "6pm sharp if your not there when I get there I will leave" I look up and smile "don't smile like that this means nothing I just need to finish my revision before next weeks test and I wouldn't mind some company" I let out a small chuckle "okay okay" "and it is not a date" he says with a chuckle as he looks down at his book.

I chuckle aswell and keep revising for the rest of class the bell goes and I pack up all my stuff before saying "6pm right?" and he replies with "yep 6pm sharp don't be late" I walk off as I say "Its a date" and I chuckle.

A/N 

Word Count: 963 words xx

FILLER CHAPTER sorry it was short xx.

Should something happen at the library or is that to fast?

Also I am thinking of making it a she falls first but he falls harder i mean i sorta am already making it that but oh well lol.

SHOUT OUTS

Rachael for creating her own book to help me have the motivation for mine

Chloe for always supporting me and always being the first to read a new chapter xx